Thread: Judy, Judy, Judy!

Judy, Judy, Judy!

Her name is 'Little Legs' also known as Judy, Judy, Judy! This little beauty has owned me since her birth. Her residence is at The Vicarage, here in sunny Brighton.
    Her best friend is Delilah Doolittle the Miniature Schnauzer.

Favorite Food: Fish, fish and fishes.

Favorite Hobby: Naps, Snoring, Zooming about and then napping.

Dislikes: The human moving in bed.

Likes: Food, Mayo, being brushed and head-butting Delilah.

Favorite Trick: Letting Human think they are in control.

Bad Habit: Pooping in the Litter Box as soon as it's been cleaned out OR even worse at 3am; making Human think they've messed their bed!

Desire: To out-blink human. Look at me - Don't look at me!

** Happy Days ** to all!
    Hello, Judy, lovely kitty! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a lovely lady you are! I like your golden eyes and your lovely tuxedo markings! I agree with your person - you are a beauty!

My goodness, you are a busy kitty! You hang out with Delilah Doolittle the Miniature Schnauzer and give head-butts! You run zoomies, share blinks with your person, and eat some yummy fish! Then it is time for a nap and energy restoration. You like to let your people think they're in control, but you are really in control. Best of all, you provide your special companionship to your person! PURRRfect!

Happy, happy Cat of the day to dear Judy!

p.s., my kitty preferred a fresh (or just-cleaned-out) litter pan. She would use it and then zoooooom out!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Judge Judy 😁

Judy is absolutely darling! I’m glad she likes eating and sleeping. Two of my favorites! Love her.

Dearest Judy, Judy, Judy, a.k.a. 'Little Legs', what a beautiful lady you are! You're a gorgeous Tuxedo kitty, absolutely stunning with that soft-looking fur in such a fascinating design, and that sweet face with those long white whiskers and eyebrows and lovely big golden eyes. And with those pretty white gloves, you're ready for any occasion, no matter how formal! Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. They really capture your beauty and your sweet nature and your happiness with your loving home and family. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to The Vicarage in sunny Brighton, East Sussex, United Kingdom, and pet you and pet your best friend dear Delilah Doolittle the Miniature Schnauzer, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful story you have to tell! You have owned your dear Purrrson for your entire 11 3/4 years, ever since you were born! In all that time, you've made it very clear what your basic routine is and just what your likes and dislikes are, so they're conveniently listed for us to share. What a good idea! My cats Sparkler and Tinker are already working on their duty lists for me. It comes through loud and clear that you and your Purrrson and Delilah have a wonderful relationship. You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Judy, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Delilah Doolittle and Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery