Thread: Beautiful Tortie Ginger!

Beautiful Tortie Ginger!

Dearest Ginger, you are an utterly beautiful Tortie indeed! That soft-looking fur is so pretty and is in such a stunning arrangement of Tortoiseshell colors. You have the sweetest face, with those thick white whiskers and lovely big golden-green eyes. My precious Tortie Angels Poppy and Galaxy say "Hello, Meow!" from the Rainbow Bridge! Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. You look so happy and content and comfortable and relaxed in them all. And how sweet to see you cuddling with your dear Guinea Pig friend Romeo! I wish I could reach through the screen and up over to Barre, VT to pet you on that soft fur, and pet Romeo too, and cuddle you both. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you and cuddle you both for me .

And what a nice story you have to tell. Your dear Purrrson rescued you when you were just six months old. You showed right away what a delightful Purrrsonality you have. You know your name, and you respond every time someone says it. You've learned several tricks, including sitting pretty, rolling over, and turning in a circle. You haven't quite found your meow, so you're not a vocal cat. And you're good friends with Romeo, as we see from your photo of you and him. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Ginger, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and Romeo and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. Poppy Angel and Galaxy Angel are rejoicing with you at the Bridge!

Last edited by phesina; 04-05-2023 at 08:30 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Love Ginger!

She is a beauty, and so cute with the Guinea Pig!

Hello, Ginger! Happy Cat of the Day! Hello to Romeo, too!

What a lovely tortoiseshell kitty you are! I like your sweet face, your golden eyes and long whiskers! Your fur looks nice and soft- I hope your person will give you some pats and snuggles for me! (Some for Romeo too, please) I agree with my friend phesina- you look very relaxed and happy in all your pictures.

You are a busy girl! You know your name, and respond when you're called. You haven't quite found your meow, so you aren't too vocal. You have learned several "moves" such as turning in a circle and rolling over! Best of all, you have your buddy Romeo to pal around with! PURRRR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Ginger!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678