Thread: Marvelous Michael!

Marvelous Michael!

Dearest Michael, what a marvelous fellow you are, indeed! You're an absolutely beautiful Ginger Tabby, with that trademark orange fur with white touches that looks so soft and that sweet face with the cute pink nose and those lovely big eyes. My absolutely beautiful Ginger Tabby with the trademark orange fur with white touches says "Hello, Meow!" And you're an Irish cat, PURRRFECT for St. Patrick's Day! Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. You are so cute in them all, lying outside in the sunshine relaxing and kneading your paws, and looking through the window. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Dublin to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your dear Purrrsons and all your friends will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are a friendly cat who likes to be out and about. You started to visit your dear Purrrsons about a year ago. Your home is actually across the road from them, but one day they left a tin of sardines out for you, and you've been coming back for more ever since! They settled on Dreamies, the popular Irish cat snack, and you've been coming over, having some Dreamies and water, and lying out in the sunshine. You come up to them to get stroked and to give a head-butt, and then you visit other friends in the neighborhood. A nearby large ginger cat named Zach sadly passed away from natural causes before Christmas. His Purrrson was devastated, and you've been visiting him and providing comfort ever since. Other neighbors have also said how much they enjoy seeing you. You all love each other very much, don't you. What wonderful love-filled families and homes you share!

Congratulations, darling Michael, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats and Dreamies. We know that Zach Angel is rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello, Michael, sweet ginger gentleman! Happy Cat of the Day!

I smiled as I read about how you make the rounds of all of your admiring neighbors, who make sure to have ready some of your favorite snacks, water and a place to nap! You are friendly, and you are giving your special comfort to someone who sadly lost a kitty. That is so hard, and I imagine your company is a great comfort! You are handsome and dear, and you are a much-loved kitty! PURRRfect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Michael!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678