Thread: Delightful Elwood!

Threaded View

Delightful Elwood!

Dearest Elwood, you are delightful indeed, a handsome Tuxedo gentleman all dressed up for any occasion! You're so cute in those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. They really capture your energy and sweetness! First we see you leaning over from the bed and gazing at us straight on. You are utterly adorable with that fluffy, soft-looking fur in such a nice Tuxie design, and that sweet face with the heart-shaped nose and long white whiskers and lovely big green eyes. And then we see you right up by the TV screen watching a hockey game. I hope your team won! I wish I could reach through the screen and down over to Pennsylvania and pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You're independent and not cuddly. You enjoy being petted by your dear Purrrson, but once she/he stops, you go and find other important things to do. You are a serious collector of socks, picking them up wherever your Purrrson has left any, and then putting them on the bedroom floor. You even get socks from the laundry basket sometimes and take them up to the bedroom! You're very good at catching mice, which you leave on the bedroom floor too, but not on the socks. You like to watch hockey games on TV, as we see in that photograph. You swipe at the puck and the players, but you don't affect the direction the puck takes. You make your Purrrson smile with your antics and energy. You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-fille home you share!

Congratulations, darling Elwood, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats and maybe even some new socks to add to your collection!

Last edited by phesina; 02-25-2023 at 07:37 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery