Dearest Snowball, what an utterly gorgeous sweet guy you are! You're absolutely stunning in both of those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. In the first one, we see you leaning in from the side and looking upwards with those gorgeous blue eyes. And then there's a closeup of your sweet face, and you're holding a blue toy in your mouth. Your Colorpoint Shorthair coat is beautiful, showing different shades of light fur set off by the points as you grow older and more orange, and it looks so soft. Your dear Purrrson says you're "super chonky and love treats!" I wish I could reach through the screen and down over to Las Vegas to pet you and give you some treats! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you and give you treats for me .

And what an amazing story you have to tell! Your dear Purrrsons-to-be rescued you on May 13, 2020. You were just a kitten and were trying to climb over guard rails when they came to a stop. Then you climbed into their engine, and they had to drive home with you (IN the engine)! When they got home they fed you some cheese and water, and then you went back into the engine. Finally, they had to pull you out, and with the help of dear neighbours they got you out safely! I'm SO very, very glad and grateful that you survived all that and you've been living happily together ever since! You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Snowball, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and neighbours and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.