Thread: Cheerful Charming Chad!

Cheerful Charming Chad!

Dearest Chad, what a gorgeous young man you are! You're such a good-looking kitty, with that brown (with touches of orange) tabby and white fur, those cute pink and black paw-pad toe beans, and that sweet face with the cute pink nose and long, LOOOOONG white whiskers and lovely big pale-green eyes! Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us. What a delightful album to explore! You are beautiful and adorable in each photo, so happy and comfortable! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Vincentown, NJ to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrents will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You and your dear Purrrents-to-be first met up at the animal shelter. You were just five months old and had only been there a few days. You let them know right away that you'd chosen them, rolling on your back and reaching your paws out to stroke your new Mom's cheek! You were "ready to play, ready to love, and ready to go home" with them. You all adopted each other and went home, and once you'd arrived, you played for five hours straight! Sleep-time was no problem, as you hopped right into bed with them and stayed through the night. In the morning you awakened Dad by putting your soft little paws on his eyelids and sneezing in his face! Now at night you take up the whole bed!

You were home alone in the daytime because Mom and Dad were at work, but a few months later they began working from home, much better! And then they retired this past year, and now you have their attention totally! Purrrfect! Your dear Purrrents have had many cats over the years, each a gift from God, all special in their own memorable ways, but you are one for the ages! You're their wonderful cat, their special little guy Chad, the funniest, friendliest little character anyone could imagine. Your dear Grandma, Mom's Mom, is just nuts about you. Mom has followed Pet Talk since the 1990s, and she decided it's high time to give back and share you with folks everywhere! You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Chad, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Mom and Dad and Grandma and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 02-05-2023 at 05:12 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery