Dearest Jack, what an utterly gorgeous fellow you are! Your Ginger Tabby fur with white trim is so pretty and looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face with those long, LOOOONG curling white whiskers and the cute pink nose and big perky ears and lovely big eyes. My utterly gorgeous Ginger-Tabby-with-white-trim girl Sparkler says "Hello, Meow!" You are so handsome in that great photo, and thank you for sharing it with us. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Pennsylvania to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved friend will pet you for me .

And what a story you have to tell! You were a precious injured kitten lying in a yard, crying out for help. A dear child looked out a window, saw you, and got the help you needed. She/he and family brought you inside to safety and warmth, took care of you, then got you the vet care you needed. You were already friends with their dear doggie Bailey! You'd been cruelly abandoned by your previous alleged-humans, but your new people welcomed you as the newest family member, got you settled in, and right away made you feel right at home. You've all been together now for 12 years! You and your young rescuer have been growing up together. You're the sweetest cat she/he has ever met, and you run to comfort her when she has panic attacks. You love snuggling and being picked up and babied. Your favorite hobbies are napping and eating. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Jack, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your young friend and your doggie pal Bailey and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.