Thread: Special Jo Jo!

Special Jo Jo!

e is special because he has two different eye colors. He is a cat that like to fight. He defends our house from other cats, but although he likes to fight cats, with us he is a cuddly cat that purrs like a loud machine. He weighs about 13,2 to 15,4 pounds and one of his paws is big as he has extra fingers. He is a big cuddly cat that likes dogs and sometimes he cuddle with our dog. That makes him to the cat of the day.

He is special because he acts like he is half dog. He eat dog food, and sometimes he fetches. He growls and he sleeps with our dog in his dogbed. He was very small when he was a kitten but now he is the biggest cat we ever had. But even he is a big cat, and getting old, he meows like a little kitten. His personality changes sometimes. Often he is very friendly and a little bit lazy and when someone get on his nerves he will bite and scratch. He love to play with a string or a little ball. When he plays, he act like a little kitten which is very cute. He is an independent type, because he goes and sleeps where he want to.

He is a very special cat.
    Hello, big cuddly Jo Jo! Happy Cat of the Day!

You were a small kitten, and you have grown up to be a big senior kitty! You have extra fingers on one of your paws, and two different colored eyes! You have two different eye colors!

You are a little dog-like in that you play fetch, and share the dog's bed. You sometimes play with a string or ball. You sleep wherever you decide! You are friendly, and a little lazy sometimes. Best of all - you are a loved kitty! Perfect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day, Jo Jo!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest JoJo, what a handsome gentleman kitty you are! You are absolutely gorgeous, with that fluffy white fur that looks so soft, and that sweet face with the cute pink nose and those lovely big eyes, one blue and one green! Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. They show off your beauty and your sweetness so well! You have one big polydactyl paw, which I'd love to see. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Germany to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved persons will pet you for me .

And what a delightful personality you have! You are a fighter who defends your home from other cats, but you are a cuddling purr machine with your family. You like dogs, and sometimes you cuddle with your doggie housemate and sleep with him in his dogbed. That makes you Cat of the Day to your family! You often act like you're half-dog, eating dog food and sometimes fetching. You grew from a tiny kitten to the biggest cat your family has ever had, but you still meow and play like that tiny kitten! You love playing with your little ball. (Please don't play with string! You might swallow it, which could be very dangerous to you!) You're both a lover and a fighter. You're very independent, and you go and sleep wherever you want. You're a very special cat, and you and your dear people and doggie all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling JoJo, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your people and doggie pal and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery