Thread: Charismatic Cody

Charismatic Cody

Name:  2011.jpg
Views: 110
Size:  335.9 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    What a handsome boy who loves and protects his owner.
    You love your food and doggie playmates
    Celebrate your special day and many more

Hello, handsome Cody, and hello to Willow and Artie too! Happy Dog of the Day!

I am sending all three of you big hugs, because you are very beautiful! I smiled when I read how you like to guard your mom, as opposed to Artie and Willow who like to herd You run and play together, and you give your mom tons of love and happiness! Perfect!

Happy, happy Dog of the Day to dear Cody, and love to Artie and Willow!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Charismatic Cody!!!

Greetings, Cody! Congratulations on being crowned Dog of the Day, sweetheart!What a gorgeous, oh so photogenic Sheltie boy you are, Cody! Your fabulous photos capture your essence, your inner and outer beauty to perfection! And your dear Mom's heartfelt, loving tribute to her best baby boy has melted my heart into a puddle of pure mush!Beautiful and vibrant, smart and athletic, packed with personality and a heart as big as they come, you're everything a human could ever hope for in a furry pack member and then some; perfection on 4 paws! More than a pet you're family, Cody; your Mom's heart dog and soulmate!How blessed she is, having been paw selected by you to be hers; her best friend and protector for life, and what a perfect pairing it turned out to be! You, Cody, are living, loving proof of the priceless rewards of rescue! Many here can relate when she says you kids are her world, and what a wonderful world it is, for her and for you...all! The comfort and joy, the love and laughter you, sister Willow and brother Artie bring to her life is truly a priceless gift! Thanks for the BIG smiles, Cody! Meeting you today, seeing your heart-melting photos and learning of the very special bond you, your siblings and your Mom share has been such a treat! I hope you were all treated to a very special, fun filled and action packed day of celebration...running and playing (agility anyone? hehe); feasting on your fave foods and treats; spending special time with your Mom; receiving countless cuddles, kisses...and butt skriteches! Much love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Cody, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to gorgeous Willow and Artie too!XOXOXO

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~