Thread: Stunning Samantha!

Stunning Samantha!

Greetings, Queen Samantha! Happy Pet of the Day to you, gorgeous girl!Wow!!! What a breathtakingly beautiful Amazon Parrot you are, Samantha! The photo your human has included with her tribute is simply stunning, the lush green leaves and bright yellow dandelions echoing your green plumage and crowning golden glory to perfection! And true to your species you are overflowing with personality, heart and smarts (French!!!), not to mention those trademark laugh out loud Parrot antics! I truly WAS laughing out loud reading your backstory, your interactions with your much loved pup pal, Gideon!
    Samantha can sing "Old MacDonald" and mimic most animals. She barks and is in love with my dog Gideon. She goes over to him and "preens" him and say "I love you." It is quite something. Sam like to dance to the Mexican Hat dance she also loves to whistle and make up words to songs.
    What a lucky human is yours, Samantha, having you in her life, bringing endless smiles, laughs and joy to her days! You truly are her "Little Green Angel," heaven sent, one in a million!
    "The best part of every day is when she says "I love you!" and gives me kisses! She is a little green angel! She has changed my life and brings me happiness and joy every day! Most people have no idea how incredible it is to share their lives with a parrot, that's a shame. Every day she does something to make me smile!"
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, Samantha! Meeting you today, reading your backstory, your human's love filled tribute has been pure joy! I hope you enjoy a very special Pet of the Day celebration...spending fun time with Gideon and entertaining your family with your hilarious antics, your singing and dancing; chowing down on some yummy Parrot treats; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, gentle pets and *kisses* to you, beautiful Samantha, our very special, most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to dear Gideon and all of your doggie sibs too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Samantha

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    You have spent your entire life (20 years) in one home
    So smart, you can speak two languages
    Celebrate your world famous day

Dearest Samantha, you are adorable indeed! What an absolutely stunning Amazon Parrot you are, with those gorgeous green and yellow feathers that blend in perfectly with the flowers and leaves around you. And what a nice story you have to tell! You're twenty years old, and you and your dear person have been together that entire time! And you're so talented. You speak two languages, three if you count "parrot," which of course we count! You can sing "Old MacDonald" and mimic most animals. You exchange barks and love with your canine housemate Gideon. You preen him and tell him you love him. A friend recently took pictures of you and Gideon, and now you're a DIVA, the perfect model! When your person's mom leaves the room, you say "Grandma, hello!" in your sweet voice and give kisses so mom will come back! You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Samantha, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and Gideon and Grandma and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery