Thread: Gorgeous Doc!

Gorgeous Doc!

Hi Doc! Congratulations on being crowned Pet of the Day, sweetheart!Oh my! What a gorgeous Quarter Horse/Paint you are, Doc! Your coat, your coloring and markings are amazing! And not only are you beautiful in looks, but in personality as well, just as sweet and loving as can be; a friend to all, getting along so well with the horses, feeling comfortable around humans! And no surprise to learn that every human you meet is smitten! Who could resist? heheI so enjoyed reading your backstory, Doc! Though you and your human have been together but a month, it's clear you two were destined to be together, well on the way to cementing a lifelong bond of friendship, love and trust, in and out of the ring! And I have no doubt that after a bit of work and training a world of success in the ring awaits you and your human, nailing those speed barrels and keyhole with ease!How lucky your human is, having a beautiful best 4 legged friend and partner in you, Doc! You're the best, and so very worthy of your big day in the spotlight!Thanks for the BIG smiles, Doc! Meeting you today, learning of the very special bond you and your human share has been such a treat! I hope you were treated to a very special Pet of the Day celebration...enjoying a leisurely walk; spending fun time with your horse pals and your human, or just doing nothing lol; munching on some yummy apple, carrot, a peppermint or two; receiving all the skritches and attention you crave; being loved and pampered to pieces by your human and all of your adoring friends and fans! Lots of love, hugs and skritches, Doc, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Doc, what a gorgeous Quarterhorse Paint guy you are! Your sleek brown and white coat is beautiful, and what a sweet face you have with those lovely big eyes. Your dear person brought you home just last month, and now you're training to be a barrel racer! And what a delightful personality you have! You're very loving and you enjoy attention, the more the better! You and your person spend a lot of time together, getting to know each other and learning all about the things you like and want to do together. You're already showing talent and potential for many show routines! You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Doc, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery