Thread: Awesome Enzo!!!

Awesome Enzo!!!

Hi Enzo! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a big, beautiful Greater Swiss Mountain Dog you are, Enzo, and looking so fetching in that that stylin' cap! And at an impressive 110 lbs, truly a gentle giant with a heart of gold!

How lucky your family is, especially your skin siblings, having a fur sibling, a best 4 legged friend, a defender and protector in you! Loyal and loving to a fault, you couldn't be any more special if you tried! A friend to all, humans and doggies alike, that you are!

Enzo is a great dog, ever since he was a puppy he's been very attached to me. He never runs away. He is very loving to my two brothers and get along great with other dogs. At 14 months and 110 lbs he can be a little intimidating, but people soon realize he's just a giant baby.
    What a gem of a boy you are, Enzo, beautiful inside and out, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Reading your young human's heartwarming tribute to her/his best friend, seeing your heart-melting photos and learning of the very special place you hold in your humans' hearts has been such a treat! I hope you were treated to a very special Dog of the Day celebration...spending fun time with your family and pup pals; tooling about town in your wheels, lol; chowing down on all of your fave foods and treats; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and slobbery smooches to you, beautiful, awesome Enzo, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!
    image.png
    image.png
    image.png

Dearest Enzo, what a wonderful Greater Swiss Mountain Dog you are, so full of personality and energy and love! You're a gentle giant with a heart of gold. And how nice that you are growing up with your dear skin-siblings and fur-siblings! You make your people smile with your antics and energy. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Enzo, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear family and friends, all species, are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery