Thread: Mischief and Zelda!

Mischief and Zelda!

KUDOS for picking two elegant HOUSE PANTHERS for COTD and CONGRATS to Zelda and Mischief!! We're huge fans of black cats- they're beautiful, elegant, smart, super-affectionate and just the BEST-
    Anyone thinking black cats are bad luck, or anything but AWESOME, is an ignorant imbecile missing out on WONDERFUL companions-
    "If they could cross Man with the cat, it would improve
    Man, but it would deteriorate the cat." - Mark Twain

Hello, Mischief and Zelda, two beautiful blackie kitties! Happy, happy Cats of the Day! I would love to give you some enormous hugs because you are gorgeous, smart and spirited! I hope you are having a wonderful day of celebrating by zooming, making art and being your gorgeous selves!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Mischief and Zelda, what a beautiful pair of house panthers you are, indeed! You are both absolutely gorgeous, with that sleek black fur that looks so soft and those sweet faces with the lovely big pale-green eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! They show off your beauty so well, accented by the colorful surroundings. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Plymouth ..not far away at all! ..and pet you both! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Mom(s) will pet you for me .

And what a delightful story you have to tell! You're sisters and have been together your entire lives. Your human relationships are a bit complex! You started out as the cats of your Mom's daughter. Daughter was your first mom, so her mom was your grandmother. Then Mom had to move away, and she asked Grandma to take care of you until she found a new home. You wound up bonding with Grandma, and now she is your Mom! (I guess that makes your first Mom more like your sister now?) My cats Tinker and Sparkler join you in that meowwww (cat-LOL)! First-mom has a little boy (your nephew?) who loves you very much, but he's too noisy for you and you hide from him.

You both have delightful Purrrsonalities! Mischief, you're boss, and Zelda, you like it that way. You're both gifted artists who love to help Mom make art. Mischief, you like to play fetch with your mousie and chase the laser beam. Zelda, you're a lap-loving kitty who also gets the zoomies sometimes! You both enjoy many tasty meals and treats. You and your dear Moms and your nephew all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Mischief and Zelda, on being chosen Cats of the Day! We hope you and your two Moms and nephew and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, with a special tablespoon of cream and small piece of cheese for each of you!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery