Thread: Sweet Sissi!

Sweet Sissi!

Dearest Sissi, you are absolutely gorgeous! What a beautiful Princess you are, with that fur in a blend of Grey Tabby and Orange Tabby coloring. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! You look so very comfortable and so content in them all. Your fur has such pretty colors and looks so very soft, and you have the sweetest face with those long white whiskers and lovely big pale-green eyes. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Lisbon, Portugal to pet you, and pet your dear brother Garfield, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved person will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful personality you have! You love to sit at the window and watch the birds and pigeons. You and Garfield have fun playing together. You and he joined the family when you were just two months old! Your favorite place to sleep is on a chair under the dining room table. You're a real Princess indeed, and we like you very much! You and he and your person all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Sissi, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and Garfield and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Sweet Sissi!

Greetings Sissi in Lisbon, Portugal! Congratulations on being crowned Cat of the Day, sweetheart!Oh my! What a gorgeous Portuguese Princess you are, Sissi! Your classic Tabby coloring and markings, offset by those huge, jade green eyes are truly a sight to behold; so beautiful! And yes indeed! I sure do love you not only for your regal countenance, your beauty, but your sweet nature and loving ways as well! You truly are the purrfect feline package, Sissi, beautiful inside and out! It's no wonder your human loves you so very much! Who could help but love a kitty as special as you! How lucky your human is, having you in her life, Sissi! You truly are a REAL Princess, a gem, and so very worthy of your big day on center stage!Thanks for taking time out of your busy day to paw off note to us, Sissi! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you were treated to a very special Cat of the Day celebration...playing with furbro Garfield; watching the world go by from your window perch and enjoy a nap on your favorite chair; being loved and pampered to pieces by your human! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, sweet Sissi, our very special an most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!:heart: :heart: :heart: Love to dear brother Garfield too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~