Thread: Wonderful Kilo!

Wonderful Kilo!

He is beautiful, and I love hearing about him with your grandchildren. That is the sweetest thing! I’m so glad you decided to give a try to a large dog. I wish you many happy years together!

Kilo

Name:  largerr.jpg
Views: 226
Size:  10.9 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    What a handsome boy who has learned some tricks
    You protect your two grand babies
    Celebrate your special day and many more

Precious Kilo!

Hi Kilo, a.k.a. Boobers, Boobie! Congratulations on being crowned Dog of the Day, sweetheart!

What a big, beautiful Bull Terrier x English Setter you are, Kilo; a gentle giant with a heart of gold, not to mention whip smart, with such an impressive repertoire of tricks and commands, including that most impressive "play dead!" And how amazing are your markings! I do believe that's a big, black heart I see on your back!

I was so touched, Boobie, poring over your bevy of utterly heart-melting photos, reading your Mom's heartwarming tribute to her beautiful boy; learning not only of the very special place you hold in her heart, but how devoted you are to the grandkids! That shot of you and your adorable young girl, the smile on her face, tells us all we need to know of the very special bond you and she share, a bond of love, trust and companionship forged at birth; one that will only grow stronger over the years to come! How lucky she is, having a protector, a best 4 legged friend for life in you!

I may be a biased, having shared my life many a large dog over the years. But let me just say the bigger the better, lol, and in you, Kilo, your Mom and the wee ones have been blessed with the best! What a treasure you are, Boobers, beautiful inside and out! The joy, love and laughter you bring to all of your humans' days, no matter their size, is truly a priceless gift!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you and your family today has been such a treat! I hope you enjoyed a very special Dog of the Day celebration...spending special time with the grandkids; feasting on your fave food and treats; receiving countless hugs and kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces by the entire family! Lots of love, hugs and slobbery smooches to you, beautiful Kilo, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Kilo, a.k.a. Boobers and Boobie, what an utterly adorable Bull Terrier/English Setter mix lady you are! You're so pretty with that black and white coat and that sweet face with those perky ears and lovely big dark eyes. Thanks for sharing those great photos with us! You're gorgeous in them all, and how very sweet to see you with your little young friend by the window! And what a delightful personality you have. You've certainly disproved your people's misconceptions about larger-breed dogs, haven't you! As your dear person says, "From day one, Kilo has been the most affectionate, playful, and gentle dog. He loves his family with all he has and has earned a special place in my heart." You're full of energy and make your family smile with your antics. And you know it's your very important job to love and protect your two dear "babies" and keep them safe, which you have done since the day they were born! You and they and all your family members love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Kilo, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear young friends and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery