Hi Kilo, a.k.a. Boobers, Boobie! Congratulations on being crowned Dog of the Day, sweetheart!

What a big, beautiful Bull Terrier x English Setter you are, Kilo; a gentle giant with a heart of gold, not to mention whip smart, with such an impressive repertoire of tricks and commands, including that most impressive "play dead!" And how amazing are your markings! I do believe that's a big, black heart I see on your back!

I was so touched, Boobie, poring over your bevy of utterly heart-melting photos, reading your Mom's heartwarming tribute to her beautiful boy; learning not only of the very special place you hold in her heart, but how devoted you are to the grandkids! That shot of you and your adorable young girl, the smile on her face, tells us all we need to know of the very special bond you and she share, a bond of love, trust and companionship forged at birth; one that will only grow stronger over the years to come! How lucky she is, having a protector, a best 4 legged friend for life in you!

I may be a biased, having shared my life many a large dog over the years. But let me just say the bigger the better, lol, and in you, Kilo, your Mom and the wee ones have been blessed with the best! What a treasure you are, Boobers, beautiful inside and out! The joy, love and laughter you bring to all of your humans' days, no matter their size, is truly a priceless gift!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you and your family today has been such a treat! I hope you enjoyed a very special Dog of the Day celebration...spending special time with the grandkids; feasting on your fave food and treats; receiving countless hugs and kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces by the entire family! Lots of love, hugs and slobbery smooches to you, beautiful Kilo, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!