Dearest Evan and George, what a beautiful pair of brothers you are! Evan, you're snow white with the cute pink nose and ears, and George, you do indeed have the look of a Russian Blue but you're much more an American Gray, with lovely big pale-green eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You guys are both so handsome in them, first relaxing together under the Christmas tree, and then Evan, you're on your back, and George, you're reaching down toward him from your shelf. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Pittsburgh to pet you both! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrents will pet you for me .

And what delightful Purrrsonalities you have! You're both full of energy and make your dear Purrrents, and everyone you meet, smile with all your antics. You're cuddly and playful, the yin to each other's yang. Evan, you keep George clean, washing the top of his head. In return, George, you like to steal Evan's seat. You love snacks, George, especially pizza. Evan, you'd rather watch the birdies from your sunroom! Your Purrrents recently made you boys a "catio," so you can enjoy the outdoors in spring and summer. You mirror each other, and you're very smart cats, too. You figured out how to get for from your dry food feeder machine. You're the best cats your Purrrents could ever imagine, the lights of their lives. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Evan and George, on being chosen Cats of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrents and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.