Thread: Gorgeous Smiling Ivori!!!

Gorgeous Smiling Ivori!!!

Greetings, Ivori in Moscow, Russia! Happy Dog of the Day, sweetheart! Sorry to have missed your big day, but couldn't help passing along my congratulations to you and your human!

What a gorgeous "smiling Sammy" girl you are, Ivori, and so perfectly named! Your fluffy, ivory colored coat is magnificent, and your warm and soulful brown eyes, heart-melting! And by all accounts, you're every bit as beautiful in personality as you are in looks!

Your human waited a long time for her dream of being a doggy parent to come true, that happy homecoming, but how well worth the wait it was! You not only met but exceeded her every expectation, bringing so much comfort and joy, love and laughter to her life, through good days and tough days!

Since that day, Ivori has been my best friend, she always supports me. Staying next to her can lift me up and make me cheerful, even on bad and hard days. She is always ready to play. I'm amazed with her being such optimistic and joyful doggy.
    How lucky your human is, having a best friend and furry soulmate as beautiful, as joyful and loving, as special as you, Ivori! Pure perfection on 4 paws that you are, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, learning of the very special place you hold in your human's heart and she/he in yours, being treated to your heart-melting photos has made my morning! I hope you enjoyed a very special Dog of the Day celebration, Ivori...playing and spending fun time with your human, feasting on your fave foods and treats, being spoiled to the max and loved to bits! Lots of love, big hugs and slobbery smooches to you, beautiful Ivori, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

That smile!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, gorgeous Ivori! Happy Dog of the Day!

I would like to give you a big hug, because your happy face gives me a huge smile! You are so fluffy and beautiful! You help your person through difficult times, just by being your joyful self! I agree with my friend tatsxxx11, you are perfection on four paws!

Happy, happy Dog of the Day to Ivori!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Ivori, what a beautiful Samoyed lady you are! That thick, white, fluffy fur is gorgeous and looks so very soft and luxurious. You have the sweetest face with those perky ears and lovely big brown eyes and that great big smile complete with tongue hanging out! You are stunning in all these great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. And what a nice story you have to tell! Your dear young friend had wanted a dog for a long time. Then one day, her/his parents gave her some good news, which made her very happy. You went home with her when you were just a puppy, and ever since then you and she have been best friends! You make her cheerful even on difficult days, and you're always ready to play. You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Ivori, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear young friend and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Ivori

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  10.8 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    What an absolutely beautiful girl you are.
    You are joyful no matter what
    Celebrate your world famous day and many more

Congratulations on being dog of the day, beautiful Ivori!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana