Hello, My name is Garfield and I'm eight years old. Like Garfield from the cartoon, I love to eat and sleep. I have a sister named Sissi that I like a lot and we have a lot of fun together. Tell me I'm not a charming and beautiful cat?

I live in Lisbon and I am a very happy cat. I came to my now-mother's house because she only had the cat named Silvestre and he was already a little old. She asked the vet to get Silvestre a companion, and she knew a lady who had cats to give away. That is when my sister Sissi and I arrived and, it was love at first sight.
Hello, Garfield in Portugal! Happy Cat of the Day! Silvestre and Sissi have already had a turn as Cats of the Day and now we get to celebrate you!

What a handsome gentleman you are! I like your orange and white fur, your sweet face, and your light green eyes! Your fur looks very soft to pet - I am sending you many virtual pets and snuggles today! I agree that you are a beautiful cat!

You are a busy kitty, having fun with Sissi throughout the day! Then it may be time to eat a meal, or take a nice nap! And always, to be your charming, happy self! PURRRR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Garfield!