Princess - we think - is a Ragdoll Siamese mix cat. She adopted us about 11 year ago. She was hanging around a local pizza shop in Yonkers, NY for a few days. We think someone kind of "dumped" her there. One night she followed my son home and stayed with us for good. We took her to the vet and at that time they estimated she was six to eight years old. She is a sweet little thing, always giving affection. Princess has beautiful blue eyes. She only weighs 4 pounds. We have two other cats Felix and Ashes, and a dog Layla, a Jack Russell Terrier. They all get along well, although in the beginning the cats had a hard time accepting Princess, She would try and join in their fun and they would hiss at her. Now they all get along fine. They eat and sleep together.

Princess loves to be brushed and purrs when we do so. She also sleeps in the dogs bed sometimes, but Layla doesn't mind. Princess also loves to eat, and drink fresh water, or water right from the faucet. She meows and tells me she's thirsty, so I can start the tap for her! I'm so glad Princess came into our lives, she has brought us so much joy.
Hello, beautiful Princess! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a lovely kitty lady you are! I like your markings and your beautiful blue eyes! Your fur looks very fluffy and soft to pet - I hope your people will give you loads of gentle pats from me today.

You were outside the pizza shop and went home with your person-to-be! Your kitty siblings had a hard time accepting you at first, but now you all get along fine, eating and sleeping together. You even sleep in the dog's bed sometimes, but she doesn't mind!

You are a petite lady, sweet and always bringing affection and joy to your people! You enjoy being brushed and purr during brushing! You drink your water right from the tap, meowing to let your person know you are thirsty. I bet that is fun to watch! Your person is so glad you came into your family's lives, and I am glad to meet you today!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to purrrrr-fect Princess!