Thread: Purr-fect Princess!

Purr-fect Princess!

Princess - we think - is a Ragdoll Siamese mix cat. She adopted us about 11 year ago. She was hanging around a local pizza shop in Yonkers, NY for a few days. We think someone kind of "dumped" her there. One night she followed my son home and stayed with us for good. We took her to the vet and at that time they estimated she was six to eight years old. She is a sweet little thing, always giving affection. Princess has beautiful blue eyes. She only weighs 4 pounds. We have two other cats Felix and Ashes, and a dog Layla, a Jack Russell Terrier. They all get along well, although in the beginning the cats had a hard time accepting Princess, She would try and join in their fun and they would hiss at her. Now they all get along fine. They eat and sleep together.

Princess loves to be brushed and purrs when we do so. She also sleeps in the dogs bed sometimes, but Layla doesn't mind. Princess also loves to eat, and drink fresh water, or water right from the faucet. She meows and tells me she's thirsty, so I can start the tap for her! I'm so glad Princess came into our lives, she has brought us so much joy.
    Hello, beautiful Princess! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a lovely kitty lady you are! I like your markings and your beautiful blue eyes! Your fur looks very fluffy and soft to pet - I hope your people will give you loads of gentle pats from me today.

You were outside the pizza shop and went home with your person-to-be! Your kitty siblings had a hard time accepting you at first, but now you all get along fine, eating and sleeping together. You even sleep in the dog's bed sometimes, but she doesn't mind!

You are a petite lady, sweet and always bringing affection and joy to your people! You enjoy being brushed and purr during brushing! You drink your water right from the tap, meowing to let your person know you are thirsty. I bet that is fun to watch! Your person is so glad you came into your family's lives, and I am glad to meet you today!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to purrrrr-fect Princess!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Princess, what a beautiful lady you are, a gorgeous combination of features of Ragdolls and Siamese cats! That long, thick fluffy fur is absolutely luxurious and looks so very soft, and just look at that magnificent tail! You have the sweetest face with those Siamese-Ragdoll markings and lovely big blue eyes. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to New York to pet you, and pet your dear kitty housemates Felix and Ashes and dear Jack Russell Terrier housemate Layla, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you all for me.

What a terrific story you have to tell! You adopted your dear family some eleven years ago. You'd been hanging around a pizza shop, and then one night you followed a young human home. That was the best journey you ever made, because you wound up staying for good! The vet checked you out and estimated you were some six to eight years old then. Now it's eleven years later, and you're still all together, loving each other so much more than ever. You're a small kitty, weighing only four pounds. You get along well with Felix and Ashes and Layla, though the other kitties weren't too crazy about you at first. They'd hiss at you if you tried to join in their games. We're very glad to know you all get along together just fine now, playing and eating and sleeping together!

You have the most delightful Purrrsonality! You're very affectionate, and you enjoy attention. You love to be brushed, and you purr when your dear Purrrsons brush you. Sometimes you sleep in Layla's bed, but she doesn't mind. You love to eat, and you love drinking fresh water and water right from the faucet. You meow to let your Purrrson know you're thirsty, and she turns the tap on. You and all your family kitties, doggies, and Purrrsons love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Princess, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Felix and Ashes and Layla and Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 10-11-2022 at 06:05 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Princess

She is a beauty! I love her!

What a beautiful kittey you are, Princess! Congrats on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana