Thread: Meesha

Meesha

Name:  large11.jpg
Views: 168
Size:  10.9 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    What a sweet little cutie who loves to give kisses.
    You draw much attention on your walks
    Celebrate your world famous day and many more

Precious Meesha!!!

Hi Meesha! Congrats on being crowned Pet of the Day, sweetheart!

What a beautiful, pawsitively precious Ferret girl you are, Meesha! Your photos have my heart in full out meltdown mode! I can just imagine the attention you attract whenever you and your Mom are out for a walk in the park; turning heads and stopping traffic; winning hearts and making friends wherever you go!

I also take her on walks in the park, which never fails to catch the eye of curious by-standers, who sometimes stop their car to pet her and ask tons of questions...She spreads the knowledge of ferret fun everywhere she goes, just by being her own fun little self! She will instantly love anyone willing to be her friend and cover them in kisses, she is very affectionate.
    How lucky your Mom is, having been blessed with a first Ferret as beautiful, as adorable, as sweet and loving as you, Meesha! Inside and out you couldn't be any more special if you tried! And while you may be a senior, in calendar years, between your boundless energy, your playful antics and fun loving ways there's no doubt you still have a ton more living and loving to do! What an amazing ambassador for Ferret fun and love, Ferret rescue you are, Meesha, one in a million, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your proud Mom's love filled tribute and seeing all of your utterly heart-melting photos has been such a treat! I hope you were treated to a very special Pet of the Day bash...running like crazy and playing with your kitty and doggie sibs; wrestling with your stuffie, Runner, hehe; giving and receiving bunches of kisses; munching on some juicy watermelon cubes' being spoiled to the max and loved to bits by your devoted humans! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Meesha, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!
    Love to your dear kitty and pup siblings, too!

Precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Meesha, what an adorable Ferret girl you are! Your thick, colorful fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face with that big pink nose and lovely big dark eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. You're a terrific model, very photogenic! You do a fantastic job in them, expressing so many distinctive emotions. And what a delightful personality you have! You're full of energy, and you make everyone smile with your antics. You enjoy playing with your kitty and doggie housemates and wrestling with your best friend Runner the stuffed-toy weasel. Your favorite game to play is "Whack-a-ferret" with your kitty pal: you scurry under the blankets and kitty tries to pounce and find you, which sounds like great fun for you both! Your dear person takes you for walks in the park, where you make everyone who meets you smile. You're very affectionate, giving the sweetest kisses to anyone willing to be your friend. You know some good tricks, including "roll over" and standing on your hind legs like a meerkat. You're seven years old now, a mature lady in ferret years, but you're just as active and playful as when your dear person first got you, seven years ago when when you were just a baby! You're her/his first ferret, and she/he brought you home because your previous people could no longer take care of you. We thank your dear person for choosing rescue! What a wonderful example you are of the animal treasures to be found as rescues! You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Meesha, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, with a special serving of a little cube of watermelon!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What an adorable feret you are, lovely Meesha!
    Conngrats on being Pet of the day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana