Hi Hunter! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart, from all in this Retriever loving home!

My Golden Retriever loving heart melted the moment I laid on your beautiful, sweet face, Hunter; poring over all of your utterly heart-melting photos! That one photo of you with your BIG pink elephant had me smiling from ear to ear!

How lucky your humans are, Hunter, having a beautiful fur son, a sweet and loving, 4 legged family member in you! Goldens are amongthe most beloved of all breeds and you, Hunter, are living, loving proof of just why! Perfection on 4 paws, golden to the core, a friend to all...that's you, sweetheart! And of course mustn't forget your love for tennis balls; a Golden trademark! hehe And just as your Mom says, while you may be slowing down just a tad, you're still a puppy at heart, enjoying every moment of your wonderful life, your family, to the max!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Hunter! Meeting you today, reading your family's love filled tribute, learning just how much you mean to them, and they to you, has made my day!!! I hope you enjoy a very special Dog of the Day celebration...taking a leisurely walk in Washington Square Park; feasting on your fave foods and treats; snuggling with your beloved elephant and cuddling with your humans; being treated to all your big, golden heart desires and more! Much love, hugs and slobbery smooches to you, beautiful, sweet Hunter, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Be still my heart!!!