Thread: Wonderful Penny

Wonderful Penny

It’s amazing that she still races around at her age! You’ve obviously done a wonderful job parenting. She’s a fabulous girl!

Penny

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 144
Size:  12.0 KB

Congratulations on being (senior) Dog of the Day
    You were very lucky to live with the same family all of your life
    Even at your age, you are still boss and very much loved
    Celebrate your special day and many more

Dearest Penny, what a beautiful Rat Terrier/Chihuahua mix lady you are! You are utterly adorable in those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. You look so comfortable in them all, resting in your dear person's lap in the car, and then looking up from those soft cushions, and then all dressed up patriotically and giving us a big grin! Your fur is so pretty, and you have the sweetest face with those big perky ears and lovely big eyes.

And what a terrific story you have to tell! You've lived your whole life with your dear family. You're sixteen years old now and slowing down some, but you still keep active, barking and galloping around every day. You're fussy, and you leave your "old doggie lady" odor on things you lay on. You're the boss of the house in spite of your small size, and your dear family members wouldn't have it any other way! You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Penny, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Precious Penny!

Hi Penny! Congratulations on being crowned Dog of the Day, sweetheart! Nothing puts a bigger smile on my face than having a beautiful senior being our featured honoree, and how very deserving you are, Penny!

Petite in size but packed with personality and heart, you're everything a family could hope for in a furry family member and more! And at an amazing16 years young, not even being sight and hearing challenged can keep you from enjoying every minute of your carefree, love filled life to the fullest! And aren't you quite the doggie model, looking SO adorable in your photos, donning that pretty, pink sweater and court jester neckwear! hehe

How very lucky your family is, Penny, having been blessed with a fur daughter as sweet and loving, as special as you the past many years...16 wonderful years and counting! Just as your human says, you truly are perfect just as you are, beautiful inside and out, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby girl! Reading your human's heartwarming tribute, seeing your beyond precious photos has been such a treat! I hope you enjoyed a very special Dog of the Day celebration...playing and napping, feasting on some yummy treats, being spoiled to the max and loved to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Penny, our very special Dog of the Day, Dog of a lifetime!!!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~