Thread: Adorable Young Velvet!

Adorable Young Velvet!

Dearest Velvet, what an adorable young man you are! You're absolutely stunning, with that fluffy fur that looks so soft and that sweet face with the cute pink nose and those lovely big pale-green eyes. Thank you for sharing that great photo with us. You look so comfortable lying there in the grass and gazing up at me! And I love your pink and black paw pads. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Solms, Germany to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your dear friend Lea will pet you for me .

And what a delightful personality you have! You're just one and a half years old, and you love to play with balls, feathers, and Lea's schoolbag and hairbrushes. You like to go outside and look at exciting things and hunt birds and mice. You bring the ones you catch home, which Lea and her family wish you wouldn't do. Aside from that, you're a lovely cat! Lea got you from a shelter. Great thanks to her for choosing a rescue kitty! And great thanks to the shelter people who rescued you and brought you and Lea together so you could go home with her! You were small and sickly and very shy at first, but now you are "a happy, healthy and great, confident and friendly cat." You and Lea love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Velvet, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Lea and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Velvet the Adventurer!

Hello, my name is Lea and I have a great cat. His name is Velvet. He is very playful. He likes to play with balls, feathers, my schoolbag and Hairbrushes. And he is a little adventurer. He likes to go outside and when he is at outside he looks at exciting things. He is a hunter - he hunts mice and birds at outside. And he brings the mice and birds then at home. That's then difficult and bad! But that's his only thing real flaw. Usually he is a lovely cat.

I got him from a shelter. When I first got Velvet he was a little bit sick, small and very shy. But now he is a happy, healthy and great, confident and friendly cat.
    Hello, adorable Velvet in Germany! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome kitty you are! I like your sweet face, your green eyes and your cute pink nose! Your fur looks very soft to pet, and I like your paw pads!

You are a very busy and playful kitty! You play with a ball or a feather, and even some things that aren't really cat toys- like Lea's school bag and hair brushes! You go outside and check on everything that is happening. You are a hunter, bringing home your catches for your people (uh-oh!). You were small and very shy when you first came home. Now you are happy and healthy, confident and friendly! PURRR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to wonderful Velvet!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

She is purrfect

Love this cat! Lucky you!

Adorable Velvet!!!

Hi Velvet in Solms, Germany! Congratulations to you and your human, Lea, on being crowned Cat of the Day, sweetheart!

What a beautiful Burmese x boy you are, Velvet, and with that plush, velvety coat, so purrfectly named! And how gorgeous are your big, jade green eyes!

Sounds as though you had a very rough start at life, Velvet! But thanks to your family, all of those sad and sickly days are no longer! I'm so happy to hear that now, thanks to your family, you're in great health, happy and confident, enjoying every minute of your wonderful life to the max!

How lucky Lea is, having a fur baby as beautiful, as adventurous and playful, as sweet and loving as you, Velvet! Inside and out you're just as special as can be; simply the best; the poster boy for kitty adoption!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Velvet! Meeting you today, reading Lea's love filled tribute to her beautiful boy, has been such a treat! I hope you enjoyed a very special, fun and adventure filled day...hunting (but not catching, hehe) those pesky critters; playing with your balls and feathers; feasting on some yummy treats; spending special time with Lea; being spoiled to the max and loved to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Velvet, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~