Thread: Cutie Kitty Chica!

Cutie Kitty Chica!

I got Chica when I was just eight years old, and now she is eight years old herself! She is a black cat with some white spots, like the heart-shaped one she has on her belly. All cats express love in their way, and Chica is very reserved but lets us know she loves us, with small things like sleeping near us or greeting us with purrs when we get home.

She has a very very cute little purr that's very hard to hear if you're not next to her. Chica doesn't like being picked up and only lets me do it. She is very healthy apart from being chubby, but that's a good thing for cats with urinary problems ( she lost a kidney and needs IV fluids ). Apart from that, she is very healthy and playful.

She loves to play with little ropes and cables or play fight with us. Chica also loves to look out the window and meow at birds and chill on our balcony when it's hot. We love her very much.
    Hello, Chica! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a lovely kitty you are! I like your black fur, which looks so soft to pet - and the cute heart-shaped
    spot on your tummy! I hope your people will give you loads of pats and snuggles for me!

You show your people that you love them by greeting them with your sweet, soft purr! You only have one person who is allowed to pick you up. You look out the window, watch and talk to the birds! You play-fight with your people, or play with toys! Your people make sure you get fluids you need, to keep you healthy. You spend time on the balcony when it is hot - I imagine there are interesting things to see! When it is time for sleep, you again show your people you love them by sleeping near them!

Best of all -- you are a much-loved kitty! PURRRR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Chica!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Fabulous photo

I love this cat!

Dearest Chica, what a beautiful lady you are! You're absolutely gorgeous with that soft, fluffy black and white fur, and that heart of your tummy is precious, so perfect for you! Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. You're so pretty in every one of them, and that kitten photo is absolutely darling! In that first one of you lying on your back and showing off your tummy with the heart, are you looking for a tummy-rub? I wish I could reach through the screen and all the way across the sea to Lisbon, Portugal! I would be delighted to give you a tummy rub (only if you want one, of course) and pet you! I can't, but I hope your loving and beloved friend will give you a tummy rub (only if you want one, of course) and pet you for me .

And what a terrific story you have to tell! You came to live with your dear friend and family when you were a kitten and she was just eight years old. Now you are eight years old, and you two have been growing up together. You've been with her almost your entire life! You have the most delightful personality. You have "a very very cute little purr" that's very hard for someone to hear unless that person is right next to you. You don't like being picked up by anyone but your friend. You're very healthy, especially after having lost a kidney and needing IV fluids! You enjoy play-fighting with your family members and playing with little ropes and cables. You also love to look out the window and meow at the birds and chill on the family balcony when it's hot. You're very reserved, but you let your family know you love them by sleeping near them and greeting them with purrs when they get home. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Chica, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear friend and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Cutie Chica!

Hi Chica in Portugal! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!
    So sorry to have missed your big day, Chica, but couldn't resist adding my congrats on being crowned "top cat!" What a beautiful, sleek and shiny pantherette you are, Chica! Your sparkling yellow eyes are stunning, and how special is that white heart on your fluffy belly! I'm sorry to hear that you have lost a kidney, Chica, requiring IV fluid replacements. But just as your human says, despite such a challenge, you're just as healthy and happy as can be, enjoying every minute of life to the max!
    How lucky your family is, Chica, having a furkid as brave and beautiful, as playful and loving as you in their lives! The joy you bring to your humans' days is truly a priceless gift! What a treasure you are, Chica, beautiful inside and out, and so very worthy of your big day of honor!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your human's love filled tribute and seeing your beyond precious photos has been such a treat! I hope you were treated to a very special Cat of the Day celebration...playing with your rope toys and cables; scoping out the birdies from your window perch and chillin' on the balcony; curling up in a comfy box for a nice nap; snuggling with your humans, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and smooches to you, beautiful, sweet Chica, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~