Thread: Aza!

Hybrid View

Aza!

She is absolutely gorgeous and adorable at the same time. I love your writing, by the way. Funny stuff. I wish you’d post a video of the mach 10 speed circles around the couch. Ha! Enjoy her!

Beautiful Aza!!!

Hi Aza Dean Javian Beezlebub Barskey, a.k.a. Aza! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a gorgeous Holland Lop x Angora x Rex bunny you are, Aza, such a beautiful blend of breeds...a " miracle hybrid!" I can only imagine what a treat it is to cuddle you close and stroke your oh so soft, fluffy coat!
    And when it comes to personality, you're the perfect blend of sweetness and light, sizzle and spice!.

How lucky your human is, Aza, having a furry family member, a best bunny bud, a fuzzy daughter as beautiful and playful, as sweet and loving, special as you in her/his life! You truly are one in a million, Aza, a treasure, simply the best!

She has brought me more joy than I can even comprehend and I'm so grateful to be blessed with my little fuzzy baby. She is always my pet of the day

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your human's love filled tribute, learning of the very special bond of love you and your human share, seeing your utterly heart-melting photos, has been such a treat! I hope you were treated to a very special Pet of the Day celebration...playing and popcorning with sheer delight; feasting on some yummy watermelon and cucumber, romaine, fennel and banana; receiving bunches of cuddles and ear skritches, snugging with your bestie, Mr. Flingo, hehe; being spoiled to the max and loved to pieces! Much love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful Aza, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Aza, a.k.a. Aza Dean Javian Beezlebub Barskey, what an adorable Dwarf Angora mix Rabbit you are! You are absolutely stunning with that long, fluffy grey fur and those long perky ears and that sweet face with those lovely big brown eyes. You're so cute in all those great photos that show you off in all your beauty. You have such a delightful personality, too! You're just five months old, full of energy, and you make your dear people smile with your antics. You love to eat a snack and then get so excited you do back-flips on the couch. You also enjoy sitting in front of the fan enjoying the wind blowing through that luxurious fur. Sometimes you settle down enough to snuggle with someone who gives you an ear-scratch. Every night you snuggle with your best friend, the stuffed flamingo Fling or Mr. Flingo.You enjoy Lady Gaga, piles of sticks, and pooping on the floor instead of in your litter box (I know a cat like that!). You and your dear person love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Aza, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, with a special serving of cucumbers, bananas, fennel, watermelon, and romaine lettuce!

Last edited by phesina; 09-12-2022 at 06:08 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello, beautiful bunny Aza! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a fluffy, adorable bunny you are! I like your "meer-bunny" picture and all your pictures! What a playful, spirited bunny you are! Roaming free, running bunny sprints, working on your interior design, or walking on someone's back! Then it is time to snuggle with someone and receive ear scritchies

Happy, happy Bunny Pet of the Day to dear Aza!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Aza

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 165
Size:  9.8 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    What a beautiful little girl, full of personality
    You are very much loved
    Celebrate your special day and many more