Thread: Gorgeous Grey Girl Gracie!

Gorgeous Grey Girl Gracie!

Dearest Gracie, you are gorgeous indeed! What an absolutely stunning lady you are, with that thick, fluffy grey fur that looks so soft, and that sweet face with that cute darker-grey nose and those lovely big pale-yellow-green eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You are adorable in them all, and how nice to see you with your fluffy orange and white brother kitty. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Westmont, NJ and pet you both! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrents will pet you both for me .

And what an amazing story you have to tell! You had been living in a junkyard from over a year, and you became pregnant. I am so very glad and grateful to learn you were then rescued and went to a foster home, where you gave birth to four dear kittens. Your dear Purrrents-to-be went to your foster home intending to adopt a kitten. Then they thought a kitten might be too active for their 14-year-old kitty, and they adopted you instead! You immediately started exploring your new home, and you settled in right away. You watched TV and bonded with your new brother. Now you sleep wherever you want, and you love to go outside and hide in the bushes. You've brought so much joy to the lives of your Purrrents, and they can't imagine life without you! (And I trust your four kittens all found wonderful homes, too!) You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Gracie, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear brother and Purrrents and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Gracie is lovely

I’m so pleased you chose this beautiful mother over the kittens (whom I’m guessing were perfect little dolls). This is a beautiful story. It’s rare to bring home a cat (especially an outdoor one) who has no fear from the start. Bravo!

Gorgeous Gracie!!!

Hi Gracie! Congratulations on being crowned Cat of the Day, sweetheart!

What a beautiful DSH (Russian Blue?) girl you are, Gracie! Your plush coat, your sparkling yellow eyes are gorgeous!

I was so moved reading your backstory, Gracie, your heartwarming, rags to riches rescue story; from "junkyard" to a much loved and pampered family member! We can see from your heart-melting photos you truly are living the good life!

We are so thankful to all who had a paw in rescuing you, Gracie, providing you with safe refuge, a caring foster home in which you could peacefully birth your babies! And while your humans may have intended to adopt one of your babies, well, how could they resist beautiful, precious you?

And what a perfect addition to the family you were, Gracie, settling in with no fear, bringing so much joy and love to your pawrents and big bro lives from day one!

From the minute we arrived home, she wandered around the whole house to check things out. She had no fear whatsoever. She watched television. She bonded with her new brother. She sleeps wherever she wants.
    How blessed your pawrents are, having you in their lives, Gracie! You're the best, treasure, and so very worthy of your big day in the spotlight!

She has brought so much joy into our lives. We can't imagine life without her.
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, Gracie! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you were treated to a very special Cat of the Day celebration...playing and napping with your fur bro; munching on some yummy treats; cuddling with your humans; being loved and pampered to pieces!!! Much love, snuggles and kisses to you, beautiful, sweet Gracie, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to your handsome fr bro too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Gorgeous grey lady Gracie!

Gracie was living in a junkyard for over a year. She became pregnant, was rescued, and then went to a foster home where she gave birth to four kittens. My husband and I went to the foster home with the intention of adopting one of her grey kittens. After thinking about how rambunctious kittens can be (we had a 14-year old cat living at home), we decided to adopt Gracie instead.

From the minute we arrived home, she wandered around the whole house to check things out. She had no fear whatsoever. She watched television. She bonded with her new brother. She sleeps wherever she wants. But her favorite thing to do is to go outside in our back yard and hide under the bushes. She has brought so much joy into our lives. We can't imagine life without her.
    Hello, beautiful blue-grey Gracie! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous lady you are! I have a very soft spot for grey kitties, and you are gorgeous! I like your sweet face and your fluffy fur! I hope your people will give you lots and lots of petting and hugs from me!

Your people went to the foster home, where t hey met you and decided to bring you Home! You wandered around the whole house to check everything out. You bonded with your new brother! You were unafraid and learned to go outside, in the back yard, and hide underneath the bushes. What do you see from under the bushes, I wonder? Maybe leaves, bugs or birds going by! Best of all, you have brought so much joy to your family's lives and they can't imagine life without you! PURRRRRfect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to gorgeous Gracie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678