Thread: Spectacular Shadow

Spectacular Shadow

What a fabulous dog Shadow is! I love how much you love her. I hope she lives for years to come.

Shadow

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 144
Size:  16.3 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    You are everything a lab should be
    Celebrate your special day

Spectacular Shadow!!!

Hi Shadow! Happy Dog of the Day, sweetheart, from all in this Lab loving home! Your over the moon photos have my heart in total meltdown mode! You and my yellow girl Star could be twins!😀

What a beautiful Labbie girl you are, Shadow! Inside and out, in looks, personality and heart, you embody all that we Lab lovers cherish in your beloved breed...beauty, smarts, manners, and an unwavering devotion to your people!

How lucky your human is, Shadow, having had you as his/her first, having known your love and companionship the past 11 years! And though you may now be hearing challenged, in true Lab fashion, and with a little help from your human, you haven't let that keep you from enjoying life to the max!

Yes, all of our pups, our animal companions, are special. But inside and out you, Shadow, couldn't be any more special if you tried, perfection on 4 paws, simply the best!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Shadow! Meeting you today, reading your human's love filled tribute, seeing your heart-melting photos, learning of the very special bond you two share has been such a treat! I hope you were treated to a very special Dog of the Day celebration, sweetheart, feasting on your fave foods and treats, spending special time with your family receiving tons of hugs and smooches, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful, sweet Shadow, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Shadow, what a beautiful Yellow Lab lady you are! Your fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face with those lovely big brown eyes and that mouth in a big grin, complete with tongue out. And what a delightful personality you have! You have the qualities so important to your dear person, including loyalty, good behavior, and calm disposition. You both enjoy spending time with each other out in the field hunting or just for a walk. You've developed the tightest of bonds over the years! You want to know where he/she is at all times and get very nervous when you don't know. As you've aged, you've lost your hearing and have become more dependent on your person. You're always around people and other dogs, and you have the calmest disposition, especially with children. You're your person's first dog of his/her own, and you've become true, treasured companions. You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Shadow, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery