Thread: Adorable Alice!

Adorable Alice!

Dearest Alice, you are adorable indeed! What a gorgeous mature Domestic Shorthair, Ragdoll mix lady you are, so beautiful with that pale grey, almost dilute calico fur that looks so soft, and that sweet face with those lovely big pale-green eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! You are absolutely stunning in every one of them, and that last one of you as a kitten is just precious! I wish I could reach through the screen and around the world to Adelaide, South Australia, Australia to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a delightful story you have to tell! You and your dear Purrrsons-to-be joined up in a pub car park in the hills, and ever since then, you have been a constant presence in the home. You've trained them very well to follow the schedule you've set! You meow for food when they first wake up, and then you have them walk with you to the food bowl and stand with you while you eat. When you were younger, you liked to run along the beams of the mezzanine. You were a very adventurous kitten, climbing trees and exploring the outdoors. At fifteen years of age now, you spend most of your time relaxing on a bean bag or bed, preferring your own company. You're a very important part of your family, and your dear Purrrsons adore you. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Alice, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Alice

She is absolutely adorable!!!

Adorable Alice!!!

Hi Alice! Congratulations on being crowned Cat of the Day, sweetheart!

What a beautiful, most adorable, Ragdoll x you are, Alice! How lucky your humans are, having been so unexpectedly blessed with a fur baby as sweet and loving, as special as you! You're the best, Alice, beautiful inside and out, one most deserving "top cat!"

Hope you enjoyed a very special Cat of the Day celebration, being spoiled to the max and loved to bits! Much love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful, adorable Alice, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!:

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~