Thread: Vincas the Healer!

Vincas the Healer!

Greetings, Vincas in Lithuania! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a handsome Orange Tabby boy you are indeed, Vincas! I love your white mittens and socks, the perfect compliment to your plush, orange coat! And aren't you the photogenic gent! We can see from your heart-melting photos that the only thing you enjoy more than taking in a bit of TV, is curling up on the nearest, softest and fluffiest blanket or bed for a nap!

But seriously, as handsome and adorable as you are, Vincas, it's your amazing ability to heal that truly makes you the EXTRA special boy that you are, one in a million! How wonderfully you are paying forwarding the compassion and kindness shown you, from the very first day you were adopted, bringing so much comfort to the lives of so many!

We adopted him when he was a just little baby from a village. Vincas has the special ability to heal people when they're sick, after one night with him in the same bed, you wake up and you're just not sick anymore (It's true, he has done this with several different people).
    And I for one am so grateful that you shun the outside world, preferring the comfort and safety of home sweet home, in the loving arms of your humans! How lucky they are, Vincas, having been blessed with a beautiful, sweet and loving, healer and best friend in you; purrfect just as you are!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Reading your proud family's love filled tribute, learning of the very special place you hold in their hearts and they in yours, has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration...playing and napping, munching on your fave foods and treats, receiving tons of cuddles, being spoiled to the max and loved to bits! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful, amazing Vincas, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

How sweet!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Vincas, what a gorgeous guy you are! You're absolutely beautiful! That Orange Tabby fur with white socks and mittens and tummy and chest is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with those lovely big eyes gazing out at me. I love those cute pink paw pads, too. My beautiful Orange-Tabby-with-white-fur girl Sparkler says "Hello, Meow!" in Lithuanian to you! Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You're absolutely stunning in them, so cute with your TV remotes to catch your favorite shows, then snuggled up in that warm-looking, soft, pretty blanket with just your head and tail peeking out. And then you're cuddling up in more nice comfortable spots for more resting and relaxing. You do believe in taking it easy, don't you! I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean and over to Vilnius, Lithuania to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved person will pet you for me .

And what a delightful story you have to tell! Your dear family adopted you from a village when you were just a baby. You have a remarkable gift: You're a healer! You can spend a night in bed with someone who is sick, and that person wakes up the next morning no longer ill. Your person says you have done this with several people. I am so very glad and grateful for you and your family that you stay inside, safe and comfortable and away from the many dangers for kitties outside! You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Vincas, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 09-03-2022 at 06:39 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello, most handsome Vincas! Happy Cat of the Day!

You are a purr-fect orange and white tabby kitty! I like your orange ginger color, your tabby markings, your white mittens and socks! Your fur looks very plush and soft- since I am far away and can't pet you, I hope your person will give you many pats for me. And a hug, if that is okay with you. You are very handsome!

I smiled when I read that you are not especially a fan of going outdoors. My kitty wasn't either, although she very much liked to sit in an open window where she could watch and listen to everything going on. Maybe you like to do that too. If not, I'm sure there are plenty of things going on inside that keep you busy!

You have a very special gift of being a healer! After spending a night in bed with you, a person feels much better! This has happened more than once! At other times, you are comfortably snuggled in your blanket for resting and relaxing! And always being a loved kitty - as it should be!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Vincas!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678