Thread: Marvelous Misty!

Marvelous Misty!

Hi Misty! Happy Pet of the Day, sweet baby girl!

What a beautiful, oh so precious, Netherland Dwarf bunny you are, Misty! Your plush, coffee colored coat is so pretty, and no doubt soft as a cloud! And how adorable are those footies!

You may have been a bit shy and skittish when your human first brought you home, Misty, but it wouldn't be long before your fears would disappear, you blossoming into the MOST trusting and sociable, attention seeking, sweet and loving, cuddles craving bunnster on the planet!

When I first got her, she was quite shy and didn't like to be held or petted, but once I had her settled into her new home she became quite an attention seeker... She loves being around children and other people, especially if it gets her lots of cuddles and kisses.
    How very lucky your human is, Misty, having a furry family member as beautiful as you, a bed sharing best buddy as sweet and loving as you! Inside and out, in body and heart, you couldn't be any more perfect if you tried!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Misty! Meeting you today, reading your human's love filled tribute to her best girl, seeing your heart-melting photos, has been such a treat! I hope you're being treated to a very special Pet of the Day celebration...playing with your ball, jumping and zooming about your room; munching on a slice of yummy carrot; receiving all the cuddles and kisses you crave; being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted human and all of your adoring friends and fans! Much love, oodles of snuggles and countless kisses to you, beautiful, sweet Misty, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

How precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Misty

Name:  large (2).jpg
Views: 209
Size:  10.4 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    You are living every bunny's dream.
    You run and jump around the house,
    get carrots and especially cuddles
    Celebrate your world famous day

Dearest Misty, what an adorable Netherland Dwarf Rabbit you are! You are so pretty with that soft-looking grey fur and that sweet face with those cute perky ears and lovely big eyes. And what a delightful story you have to tell! You're just eight months old, and you and your dear person adopted each other two months ago, when you were still a baby but as big as you'll get to be. You were very shy at first and didn't like to be held or petted, but once you were settled in your new home, you blossomed! Now you love being held and cuddled and petted. Sometimes you sleep with your person in her bed, and sometimes in your own little house. You've become quite the attention seeker! You love being around children and other people who give you lots of cuddles and kisses. You're full of energy and you love chasing your ball and running around your person's room and jumping over things. You also love munching on carrots! You and your person love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Misty, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats and maybe even an extra-special serving of carrots!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello, Misty bunny! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful bunny you are! Your fur looks so soft, and I like your alert ears! I hope your person will give you a whole lot of extra pats and snuggles for me today, because you are adorable!

You are a busy girl, too! You chase your ball, jump over things, and run in your person's room! You receive lots of cuddles from your people, and an occasional snack of carrot! Best of all, you are a much-loved bunny! Perfect!

Happy, happy Bunny Pet of the Day to Misty!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678