Thread: Precious Angel Lacey!

Precious Angel Lacey!

Oh Lacey, sweet angel girl! The photos your Mommy has included with her love filled tribute are beyond heart-melting! Just look at those big, beautiful, soulful brown eyes! What a gorgeous, most precious earthly soul you were, indeed, Mis Lacey, and no doubt more beautiful still, having earned your angel wings!

You may no longer be there by your Mommy's side, in the flesh, but clearly the pawprints you've left on her heart, the countless cherished memories you made will never fade; your legacy living on in her dedication to rescue (until there are none!), in the 3 Japanese Chin siblings you shared your life with, and all those who have followed. Just as your wise Mom says, it's always a toss up as to just who rescued who, though I like to think it's most always a case of mutual rescue!

Every day for the 11+ years that I was privileged to have her, she moved closer and closer to understanding that she now had a family, a pack where she fit in, was loved, protected and showered with attention … and given great food!

How blessed you were to have been given a 2nd chance at life, Lacey, and what a wonderful, happy and carefree, love filled life it was; every doggie's dream life! And just as blessed was your Mommy, having known your love and devotion, your companionship those 11 wonderful years! As the saying goes, there's just someting EXTRA special about our "first," and that you were, sweetheart, beautiful in body and in heart!

I will only have rescues now. As they say, "until there are none, rescue one." The other saying; "Who rescued who?" is absolutely true. She will always be my extra special Lacey girl because she was my first rescue. I'm so grateful that this sweet little creature and I found each other!
    Endless thanks to your dear Mommy for sharing you with us all today, giving us but a glimpse into the beautiful bond of love and trust you two forged, for giving us the chance to pay tribute to her precious and much loved Lacey girl; her Dog of the Day, EVERY day; her Dog of a Lifetime!

Now, off you go, Lacey. I hear all of our beloved fur angels are planning a very special day of celebration for you, there at the Rainbow Bridge! And until that glorious day when you and your Mommy are together once more, keep up the good work, gracing the heavens with your beautiful, loving light! Much love to you, precious Lacey, and to your dear, amazing Mom and your earthly fur siblings too!!!

Beautiful Lacey, forever loved!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Lacey

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  13.2 KB

R.I.P. little Lacey
    Rescues are the best, especially seniors.
    You appreciated your whole wonderful life

Dearest Lacey, what a beautiful Angel you are, so very precious indeed! You are so pretty with that colorful fur and that sweet face with the lovely big eyes. And what a story you have to tell! Your dear person got you from a rescue group when you were almost three years old. You joined her and her three Japanese Chin pups, and you were showered with love and good care and tasty food. You were very timid at first, but as time went on you blossomed! For the 11+ years that your person was privileged to have you, you moved closer and closer to understanding that you now had a family, a pack where you fit in, were loved, protected, and showered with attention and great food! You passed away five years ago in your person's arms. You were her best friend and taught her so much! Since then, she has adopted two more rescue pups. You taught her how much rescue pets have to offer, and she will only have rescues now. For her, the saying "Who rescued who?" is absolutely true! I join in her gratitude that you found each other and you lived out your life beautifully, so cherished and so treasured! You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you shared and will always share!

Now you are a glorious Angel at the Rainbow Bridge, Lacey, whole and healthy again, playing and resting with all the other glorious Angels. Please send some Angelic yips to your dear person to remind her that love is eternal, you are watching over her and are with her always, and you will all be together again, One Fine Day...

Congratulations, darling precious Lacey Angel, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and dear rescue pets and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and gratitude and precious memories and all your favorite games and treats! The other Angels at the Bridge are all rejoicing in your honor!

Last edited by phesina; 09-03-2022 at 06:36 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery