Thread: Precious Little Mimir!

Precious Little Mimir!

Dearest Mimir, what an adorable little Lynx Point Siamese child you are, so precious indeed! You're so pretty with that fluffy, soft-looking fur in the traditional Siamese pattern, mostly light-colored with the darkening points. And what a sweet face you have with those long, LONG whiskers and lovely big blue eyes! Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. You're so cute in every one of them, and we can see the graceful Siamese gentleman you are becoming! I wish I could reach through the screen and over the sea to Lisbon in Portugal to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved young friend will pet you for me .

And what an amazing story you have to tell! Your dear family adopted you when you were just a baby! You were very calm and cuddly, but they could tell something was not right with you. You constantly scratched yourself, and you were too calm for a child of just three months. They took you to see the vets, who diagnosed you with Feline Panleukopenia. You were hospitalized for two weeks, and after much suffering and veterinary treatment, you came back better than ever! We are so glad and so grateful for your family for taking you to the vets in time, and for those fine vets who treated you and brought you back to good health! Now you are a happy growing boy of four months, a healthy, mischievous. and curious kitten who loves to play. You're very special to your dear young friend for battling through all that suffering and making it, and "also that he is mine, hee hee." What a great pair you make! You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Mimir, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear young friend and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 08-31-2022 at 04:04 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Precious Little Mirmir!

Hi Mimir in Portugal! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet baby boy!

AWW!!! What a beautiful, pawsitively precious, blue-eyed, Lynx Point Meezer you are, Mimir! And now, fully recovered from that very serious diagnosis of Feline Panleukopenia, not only beautiful, but healthy and happy, enjoying life to the max as only a frisky, playful kitten knows how! What a fighter you are, Mimir, having battled so valiantly, truly deserving of your namesake, the God of War!

He was kept in a hospital for two weeks and after a lot of suffering, and veterinary attention, he came back better than ever. He is now a healthy, mischievous and curious kitten that loves to play
    Endless thanks to your family for being so dlilgent, knowing something just wasn't right, rushing you to the vet and providing you with all the care required to heal you! And now, fully recovered, only happy, fun and love filled months and years to look forward to! Your family truly is so very lucky, sweetheart, having a fur baby as brave and beautiful, as sweet and loving, as special as you to call their very own! It's no wonder they fell in love with you at first sight, Mimir! How could resist???

I think what makes him special is that he battled through a lot of suffering and still made it, also that he is mine, hee hee. I love him with all my heart.
    Thanks for the giant-sized smiles, sweet little man! Meeting you today, reading your human's love filled tribute, your life affirming story of recovery and seeing your squee worthy photos has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a super special Cat of the Day celebration, Mimir...playing in full out kitten mode, munching on your fave foods and treats, receiving tons of cuddles and kisses, being spoiled to the max and loved to bits! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, brave, beautiful Mimir, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Mimir is so precious!

I’m so thrilled she recovered. I hope you share many wonderful years together!