Thread: Magnificent Maggie!

Magnificent Maggie!

Dearest Maggie, what a magnificent young lady you are indeed! You are absolutely gorgeous with that long, thick, fluffy grey and white fur that looks so soft, and that sweet face with those long, curly whiskers and darker-grey nose and lovely big golden eyes. Thank you for sharing that amazing photo album with us: twelve delightful photos, showing you in so many different moods and locations and positions! Every one of them is fascinating and shows so well what a stunning young lady you are. I wish I could reach through the screen and around the world to Adelaide, South Australia, Australia to pet you, and pet your dear housemates kitty Alice and doggie Charli, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! Your dear Purrrsons-to-be came to the rescue shelter when you were just eight weeks of age. As soon as they saw you in your cage, they knew it was destiny to take you home and give you all the love in their hearts! You were shy at first, but you slowly came to love everyone in the household. You're full of energy, and you make them smile with your antics. You're very playful, jumping at people and giving them licks. You like to explore the house and settle on a comfy chair or bed. You purr contently as someone pats you and scratches your neck. You're very special to your family because you bring them so much joy. When your special friend has a bad day, she comes home to find you on her chair, and she smiles again! For a few days you went missing, and they were so afraid you were lost. We're so very glad and grateful that you returned home and you haven't gone missing since! You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Maggie, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Alice and Charli and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Sweet Maggie!

Greetings Maggie from Oz! Congratulations on being crowned Cat of the Day, sweetheart!

What a beautiful, oh so adorable furball you are, Maggie! Your long, fluffy coat is gorgeous, and wow, just look at those sparkling yellow eyes! What a stunner you are!

Your family knew the moment they laid eyes on you that you were the one for them and how right they were! As for you? It took but a short time before your wee self would settle in, realizing, like your humans did the day they first saw you at the shelter, that you and they were destined to be! And the rest is happy history!

We adopted our little furball, Maggie, from a rescue shelter at only eight weeks old. We took a long drive to the shelter and as soon as we saw her in her cage, just a little kitten, we knew it was destiny to take her home and give her all the love in our hearts. She was shy at first, but she slowly grew to love everyone in my household.
    Alice, your senior fur sister, may not have been quite so enamored! But being the senior that she is, we can't fault her for not wanting to deal with a frisky kitten and her antics! But what a friend you found in Charli the pup! I can just picture you two play fighting out in the yard!

How blessed your family was, the day they opened up their home and hearts to a girl as beautiful, as sweet and loving as you; the purrfect addition to the family! Just as your Mom says, above all else, the joy you bring to your humans' days is what makes you the extra special girl that you are; testament to the immeasurable rewards of adoption!

Maggie is special because of all the joy she brings to my family and me. If I have a bad day, I come home to her having a nap on my chair and it brings a smile to my face.
    What a treasure you are, dear Maggie, beautiful inside, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby girl! Meeting you today, reading your Mom's love filled tribute and seeing all of your over the moon, heart-melting photos has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration, Maggie...playing with pup pal Charli; feasting on some yummy vittles; cuddling with your humans, being spoiled to the max and loved to bits! Loads of love, gentle hugs and *kisses* to you, beautiful, sweet Maggie, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to dear fur sibs Alice and Charli too!!!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, magnificent Maggie in Adelaide, South Australia! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous lady you are! I like your sweet face, your pretty eyes and your long whiskers! You look very nice in your grey tuxedo with your white gloves and stockings! Such a beautiful girl!

I smiled as I read your story, too! You were adopted at eight months old, and you came home to your people, Charli the dog and Alice the senior kitty! You were shy at first, but you have grown to love everyone in your household. You play with Charli, and you are very special! When your person comes home, the sight of you napping in your person's chair brings smiles! You bring lots of joy to everyone in your family -- PURRRR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the day to beautiful, joyful Maggie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678