Thread: Beautiful Blitz!

Beautiful Blitz!

Hi Blitz! Happy Cat of the Day, sweet baby boy!

Be still my heart! What a beautiful, blue-eyed Meezer x baby boy you are, Blitz! Your coloring and markings, those gorgeous blue eyes are simply stunning! But what sets you paws above the rest is your big heart, your sweet as can be purrsonality, the comfort and joy you bring not only to your Mommy's life, but to all who cross your path; anyone in need of a bit of unconditional love or protection! Purrfect from head to toe, inside and out, that you are, Blitz!

His personality is loving and caring. If I am crying, mad or upset he tries to make me feel better...He gets alone with dogs ,fish and other cats he is very affectionate to me. But as for as my husband, he doesn't like him so much.
    Wow! A friend to dogs, cats, kids and fish??? You truly are one in a million, Blitz! OK, maybe you're not too keen on your human Daddy, hehe Guess you're a true Mama's boy at heart! But who knows! Maybe with time you'll learn Daddies are pretty special too!

How lucky your Mommy is, Blitz, having you dutifully there by her side, through good times and sad times, bringing priceless comfort, joy and smiles to her life! You truly are special beyond words, Blitz, simply the best!!!

Blitz has brightened up my life. When I had no one else he was there. He's loving and sweet and never leaves my side. He's perfect!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby boy! Reading your Mom's love filled tribute, learning of the very special place you two hold in each other's hearts, seeing your swoony worthy photos has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration, Blitz...playing with your orange mousie, running and jumping for joy; spending special time with your Mommy; being loved and pampered to pieces by the entire family and all of your adoring fans and friends! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Blitz, ouor very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Beautiful Blitz!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest little Blitz, you are so very beautiful indeed! What an utterly adorable young Siamese mix kitty you are, with those long, LONG legs you'll grow into, and that fluffy, soft-looking fur, mostly white, with the trademark dark points. You have the sweetest face, with those big perky dark ears and cute pink nose and lovely big blue eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You are such a darling growing boy, and we get an idea of the gorgeous man you will become. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Oxford, AL to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Meowmie will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You love everyone, don't you. You get along with dogs, fish, other cats, human children, and of course your dear Meowmie. You're a little jealous of that husband you think is trying to take your place with her. You've brightened Meowmie's life so much! You're loving and sweet, always with her. You're full of energy. and you make her smile with your antics. You love to run and to jump as high as you can, and you stand up on two legs and dance around. (I'd love to see that!) You hide your toy mice in her bed. You like Meowmie to hold your orange mouse high up so you can jump up and get it from her. When she's upset, you do your best to make her feel better. You're really good with kids. When one is hurt or crying, you run meowing to get Meowmie and bring her to the child. You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Blitz. pm being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Meowmie and husband and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Perfect Blitz!

Blitz has brightened up my life. When I had no one else he was there. He's loving and sweet and never leaves my side. He's perfect!

Blitz takes his toy mice and hides them in my bed. He stands up on two legs and dances around. Hs personality is loving and caring. If I am crying, mad or upset he tries to make me feel better. He likes to have me hold his orange mouse up so he can jump up and get it from me. He gets alone with dogs ,fish and other cats he is very affectionate to me. But as for as my husband, he doesn't like him so much. He gets jealous, like he feels as if my husband is trying to take his place. He likes to lay on top of my fish tank to protect the fish, too. He is a really good cat he is so good with kids if one is hurt or cry he will run to me start meowing and run back to the child. His favorite game is to run and jump as high as he can.
    Hello, handsome Blitz! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a cutie you are! I like your gem-like blue eyes, and your wonderful markings! You have a lot of white and cream-colored fur, with your dark ears and tail. You have long legs, too! PURR-fect for playing!

You are a busy kitty -- you hide your toy mice in meowmie's bed, run here and there, or jump up for your orange mousie! You are a loving, caring kitty, too -- if a child is hurt or crying, you go get meowmie and alert her by meowing. You are good at making everyone feel better, and even protect the fish! You are not quite sure about your pawpie yet, but I know that will come. Best of all-- you are a much loved kitty! As it should be!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Blitz!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678