Thread: Handsome Samson!!!

Handsome Samson!!!

Hi Samson! Happy Dog of the Day to you from all in this Lab loving home, including my yellow Lab, Peach!

Beautiful in looks, athletic and energetic, with an unequaled love for water and fetching sticks, you truly are the quintessential Lab, Samson! Musn't forget that clownish side you kids are known for as well; your antics always good for a laugh!🤡 But as any Lab lover/parent will tell you, it's your beloved breed's unwavering devotion to your people, your big hearts and unbridled love for life, that puts you paws above the rest! Just ask your human!

But best of all, Samson is special because he is, paws down, my best friend. I love him very much!
    And no doubt you love your human back ten fold! How very lucky your Mom/Dad is, having a beautiful, playful and fun loving best friend for life in you, Samson! Having been Mom to 3 Labs, I know first hand just how special you boys and girls are, and in you, Samson, your human has been blessed with the best...perfection on 4 paws!🐾

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Samson! Meeting you today, reading your human's heartwarming tribute, seeing your gorgeous self gracing my Dog of the Day page has been such a treat! I hope you're treated to a very special day of celebration, sweetheart...searching for sticks, playing endless rounds of fetch; swimming and rolling in a big, muddy puddle, hehe; chowing down on some yummy treats; being spoiled to the max and loved to pieces! Lots of love, a big hug and slobbery smooches to you, beautiful, sweet Samson, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

A chocolate delight!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Samson, you are absolutely gorgeous! What a handsome chocolate Labrador Retriever you are indeed! And what a delightful personality you have, too! Every body of water is a magnet for you, and you often bring home so much mud that your dear people hose you down sometimes before you come inside (and fortunately, you enjoy that, too). You also love to play a good game of fetch. You're full of energy, and you make your dear person smile with your antics. You're athletic and energetic, a pretty silly boy. And what makes you most special is that you are, paws down, his/her very best friend! You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Samson, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games, and perhaps a special round of fetch!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Samson

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  13.9 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    What a handsome boy you are.
    Your favorite things are water, playing fetch
    and most of all, your loving person
    Celebrate your world famous day and many more