Thread: Katana the Best!

Katana the Best!

This is Katana. He is two years old and lives in Orillia, Ontario, Canada. He is a very sweet and loving dog. Everyone and every dog are his friends (even though not all dogs feel the same). He goes for daily walks twice a day out in the country, and walks on trails also.

His favorite thing to do is swimming. We can't keep him out of the water. He loves playing fetch with his tennis ball launcher also. I can't say how much my wife and I love him. My wife has a miniature bunny (Lola), which he adores and has to be around all the time. He's the best!
    Hello, most handsome Katana and hello, sweet bunny Lola! Happy Dog and honorary Bunny Pet of the Day! (I saw a picture of the two of you on the Daily Bunny not too long ago !!)

I would like to watch the two of you paling around together and having fun! You are best buddies! Katana goes for a walk - or a swim! Or maybe a round of fetch... but always being floofy, gorgeous and irresistible!

Happy, happy Dog of the Day to beautiful Katana! Love to Lola too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Katana, you are adorable! What an absolutely gorgeous Border Collie you are, with that long, fluffy brown and white fur that looks so soft, and that huge, bushy tail, and that sweet face with those lovely big eyes and that mouth that is open in a big smile. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You're clearly so happy and contented in them all, and it's so nice to see you with your dear bunny friend Lola! You have the most delightful personality, too. You're a growing boy of just two years of age! You're full of energy and make your dear people smile at your antics. You go for country walks twice each day, and you love to play fetch with your tennis ball launcher. Your favorite thing to do is go swimming. You and Lola and your dear Mom and Dad all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Katana, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear Lola and Mom and Dad and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Here are Katana and Lola on the Daily Bunny! I don't think they messed up the sofa cushions. No way!

https://dailybunny.org/posts/2022/8/...-us-nope-uh-uh
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Oh, how cute! Thanks, Elyse!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beautiful Katana!

Hi Katana! Congratulations on being crowned Dog of the Day, sweetheart!

Oh! What a beautiful Border Collie boy you are, Katana! Your coat and coloring, those sparkling hazel eyes are gorgeous, and that million mega-watt smile could brighten the darkest of days! And true to your breed your zest for life is unbridled, your energy off the charts! No doubt you keep your Mom and Dad busy, launching those tennis balls, coaxing you out of the water!

But I'm sure your Dad would agree that it's your big heart that makes you the extra special boy that you are! As he says, you've never met a stranger, welcoming all who cross your path with open paws, a friend to all...including your little bunny sibling too!

He is a very sweet and loving dog. Everyone and every dog are his friends (even though not all dogs feel the same).
    How lucky your pawrents are, Katana, having a fur son as beautiful, as personality packed, as sweet and loving as you! You truly are perfection on 4 paws, sweetheart, beautiful inside and out, simply the best!!!

I can't say how much my wife and I love him. My wife has a miniature bunny (Lola), which he adores and has to be around all the time. He's the best!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, Katana! Meeting you today, reading your proud Dad's love filled tribute, seeing your heart-melting photos has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying your big day on center stage...playing fetch, hiking those trails and enjoying a swim; spending special time with your bunny bestie, Lola; chowing down on your fave foods and treats; being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful, sweet Katana, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!Love to dear bunny Lola, too!!!

Gorgeous Katana!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Katana

Name:  16s.jpg
Views: 143
Size:  14.7 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    What a handsome boy who loves to swim
    You even love your little rabbit friend
    Celebrate your special day and many more