Thread: Stunning Sultan!

Stunning Sultan!

Sultan was named Sultan since he is considered the king of the house. Every day he sleeps on my bed and changes spots throughout the night. He often wakes me up at night too. When he sees I have opened my eyes in the morning, he gets excited and starts forcing me to pet him, his meows are adorable! He is our first cat and we are trying to give him a great life with a real meat and only meat diet (few veggies are sometimes included) and many toys and healthy treats. He comes to his name when I say "Sultaaaaaaan!", You can hear his collar bell ringing as he comes running. He loves to lay down on my window.

His mom was a blue point Siamese, and I actually don't know his dad's breed but I have a feeling it's a Russian blue. All of my friends love him and he is friendly with them, he has been socialized since 7 weeks old with many people and he doesn't seem aggressive with other cats. He loves it when the door opens because he knows it's either my mom, me and my sibling, or my friends. I hope he lives a long happy life! This is just the beginning .
    Hello, most handsome kitten Sultan! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous gentleman you are! I like your blue-grey fur, which looks so smooth and soft to pet! I smiled as I read about how you like the door opening, and the arrival of your favorite people such as your person and sibling, some friends or your person's mom. Visitors have come!

You insist on receiving petting as soon as your person wakes up! You like to sleep on your person's bed, and sometimes you change sleeping places during the night. The bell on your collar rings as you come running when you are called! You talk with adorable meows and play with your favorite toys, sweet smartie kitten!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Sultan!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Sultan, what a beautiful young Siamese/Russian Blue mix kitty you are, absolutely stunning indeed! That plush grey fur is gorgeous and looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face with those huge ears and lovely big pale-gold eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us. You're very photogenic! At just five months of age, we see you're growing into those huge kitten ears and paws. And in that middle photo, you look like the famous "beckoning cat" with your left paw held up like that! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Sacramento to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You got your name because you're considered the king of the house. You're your dear family's first cat, and you're full of energy, making them smile with your antics. You're being raised on a meat diet, and you have many toys and healthy treats. You sleep on your Purrrson's bed at night. Often you awaken her/him at night, and you meow for pets in the morning. You've been socialized since you were seven weeks old, and you get along well with many people and other cats. You get excited when the door opens, because it's either your Purrrson or her/his siblings or friends or mom. You come running when your Purrrson calls your name. You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Sultan, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Stunning Sultan!

Meow, meow, Sultan, a.k.a. "King of the House!" Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet baby boy!

Be still my heart! What a stunning Blue Point Meezer x Russian Blue baby boy you are, Sultan! Your plush, "blue" coat is magnificent, your huge, yellow eyes meezmerizing! And oh my gosh, talk about photogenic! The photos your human has included with your bio. are over the moon heart-melting! Talk about a poser!

How lucky your family is, Sultan, having been gifted a "first" as beautiful, as sweet and sociable, as playful and loving as YOU!!! And just as your human sister/brother says, at a mere 5 months old, your time together has only just begun, with countless more wonderful years of shared love and companionship to look forward to! What fun your humans are in for, watching you grow even more purrfect with each passing day!

He is our first cat and we are trying to give him a great life with a real meat and only meat diet (few veggies are sometimes included) and many toys and healthy treats...He loves it when the door opens because he knows it's either my mom, me and my sibling, or my friends. I hope he lives a long happy life! This is just the beginning.
    And what a wonderful, happy and love filled life it is indeed; just the beginning!

Thanks to your young human for sharing you with us all, Sultan! Learning of the very special place you hold in your humans' hearts, and they in yours, has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration...napping on your window sill, soaking up some sunshine; feasting on your fave foods and some meaty treats; spending fun time with your people, receiving bunches of pets and cuddles; being spoiled to the max and loved to bits!!! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful, sweet Sultan, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Sultan! King of the House!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~