Thread: Sweet Sassy Norma Jean!

Sweet Sassy Norma Jean!

Hi Norma Jean! Happy Pet of the Day to you, gorgeous, and to your lovely lady too!

Beautiful, sweet and sassy, exceling on the race course and show ring? Yes, you truly are one EXTRA specia girl, Norma Jean, and needless to say, the perfect match for your lady...the love of her life! You may not be a people loving horse, but it's clear you finally found that one special human in your lady; the two of you having forged an unbreakable bond of love and trust to last a lifetime!

She is so sweet, loving, and sassy (just like me)! Although she is not really a people loving horse, she loves me and we have a bond that will last a lifetime. She has been the love of my life for almost a year now.

How lucky your lady is, having a beautiful, sweet and sassy, 4 legged best friend and soulmate in you, Norma Jean! You knew from the start you had finally met that one human meant to be yours, and the rest is happy history!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today...reading your lady's love filled tribute and seeing your heart-melting photos, learning of the very special bond you two share has been such a treat! I hope you're treated to an extra special Pet of the Day celebration...playing outside and practicing your patterns; muching on some yummy apple, carrots or a peppermint or two; just spending special time with your lady, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love and a big hug and *kiss* to you, beautiful, sweet Norma Jean, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Together forever!

Those eyes!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Norma Jean

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  13.0 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    What a beautiful girl who doesn't like most people.
    You have found a friend for life in your one person
    Celebrate your special day

Dearest Norma Jean, what a beautiful horse you are! You may be Standardbred, but you're one of a kind! Your colorful coat is gorgeous, and you have the sweetest face with those big brown eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! It's so nice to see you with your dear young lady, and that close-up of you munching on the grass is adorable! You have quite a delightful personality, too. We can see that you and your lady make a great team together. You've been the love of her life for a year now! You love playing outside and doing patterns, and you're just learning to canter. You and she are both sweet, loving, and sassy! You love each other dearly, and you have a bond that will last a lifetime. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Norma Jean, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear lady and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations, Norma Jean, on being POTD! (Were you named after beautiful Marilyn Monroe? Her real name was Norma Jean!) We loved reading about your happy life and your special bond with your human BFF! You're gorgeous and it's absolutely impossible to imagine that anyone would not love you! Sending ALL best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life with your loving BFF human ~ you 2 make a great team! www.guineapigsrfun.net