Thread: Adorable, energetic Murphy!

Adorable, energetic Murphy!

Murphy is a little - but growing - Grey Tabby boy. Murphy is an adorable kitty rescued on Mother's Day. He has two older brothers named Milo and Odie.

Murphy is super energetic and loves to run around the house with his favorite toys. He loves to sleep as much as he loves to play! You can usually find him sleeping in the funniest positions. Murphy was rescued in poor condition and was nurtured into health. He now lives with me happily and doesn't have to worry anything!
    Hello, adorable Murphy and hello to Milo and Odie too! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a darling kitten you are! I like your tabby markings and your fur, which looks so smooth and soft to pet! I smiled when I saw the picture of you with your brother kitty You are adorable!

You are a very busy kitty, playing and running around the house with your favorite toys! Then it is time to take a nap in a funny position... a playful kitten must rest up and recharge! I imagine your big brothers are teaching you all you need to know! You were rescued and nurtured into health, and now you have no worries at all. As it should be! Best of all - you and your older brothers are loved kitties

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Murphy, and love to Odie and Milo!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Marvelous, Magnificent Murphy!

Dearest Murphy, you're just five months old, and you're already marvelous and magnificent! What a precious young Grey Tabby lad you are, and what a beautiful Grey Tabby fur design you have! Your fur is so pretty and looks so very soft, and you have the sweetest face with those lovely big golden eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You're so cute in them all, and that first one of you draped over and around your big brother Milo or Odie is adorable. (You don't say which big brother he is, but he's adorable too, and I'm sure your other brother is just as adorable!) And then your dear Meowmie is petting you, and then we see you on that grey carpet that matches your fur, resting by that big (to a little young one) table. You are absolutely darling, and I wish I could reach through the screen and down to North Carolina to pet you, and pet Milo and Odie also! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Meowmie will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You're full of kitteny super-energy, and you love to run around the house with your favorite toys. You love to play, and we bet that you and Milo and Odie have a lot of fun together! You also love to sleep, especially in the funniest positions, as that photographic evidence shows. You have quite a story to tell, don't you! You were rescued on Mother's Day in poor condition, and you were nurtured and cared for back into good health. We thank and bless those wonderful people who rescued you and who took such good care of you as you recovered. Now you live happily with your dear Meowmie and Odie and Milo, and you don't have to worry about anything! You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Murphy, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Milo and Odie and Meowmie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 08-11-2022 at 09:25 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Adorable Murphy!!!

Hi Murphy! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet baby boy!

What a heart-melting sight it is, seeing your beautiful, adorable, grey Tabby self cuddling with your cute as can be Creamsicle sibbie (Odie? Milo?)! A double dose of feline adorableness!

Endless thanks to your Mom for rescuing you; saving you from an uncertain fate; healing you physically and emotionally; providing you with the happiesst, the most loving and carefree of furever homes! Just as she/he says, you'll never be wanting for anything ever again! Ahh! Life is good!!!

Murphy was rescued in poor condition and was nurtured into health. He now lives with me happily and doesn't have to worry anything!
    How lucky your Mom is, having a fur baby as beautiful, as precious, as special as you in her/his life, with so many wonderful years of shared love and companionship to look forward to! And how fitting that you were adopted on Mother's Day, for you truly are a much loved "mama's boy," Murphy; the poster boy for kitty adoption; just as special as can be, inside and out!!!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweet baby boy! Meeting you today, seeing your bevy of heart-melting photos and reading your Mom's love filled tribute has been such a treat! I hope you're in midst of a very special Cat of the Day celebration, sweetheart...playing at breakneck speed, then power napping, as only a kitten knows how, hehe; snuggling with your kitty bros and cuddling with your Mom; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful, sweet Murphy, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!
    Love to your kitty bros, Milo and Odie, too!!!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~