Hi Murphy! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet baby boy!

What a heart-melting sight it is, seeing your beautiful, adorable, grey Tabby self cuddling with your cute as can be Creamsicle sibbie (Odie? Milo?)! A double dose of feline adorableness!

Endless thanks to your Mom for rescuing you; saving you from an uncertain fate; healing you physically and emotionally; providing you with the happiesst, the most loving and carefree of furever homes! Just as she/he says, you'll never be wanting for anything ever again! Ahh! Life is good!!!

Murphy was rescued in poor condition and was nurtured into health. He now lives with me happily and doesn't have to worry anything!
How lucky your Mom is, having a fur baby as beautiful, as precious, as special as you in her/his life, with so many wonderful years of shared love and companionship to look forward to! And how fitting that you were adopted on Mother's Day, for you truly are a much loved "mama's boy," Murphy; the poster boy for kitty adoption; just as special as can be, inside and out!!!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweet baby boy! Meeting you today, seeing your bevy of heart-melting photos and reading your Mom's love filled tribute has been such a treat! I hope you're in midst of a very special Cat of the Day celebration, sweetheart...playing at breakneck speed, then power napping, as only a kitten knows how, hehe; snuggling with your kitty bros and cuddling with your Mom; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful, sweet Murphy, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!
Love to your kitty bros, Milo and Odie, too!!!

Be still my heart!!!