Thread: Precious Willow and Talia!

Precious Willow and Talia!

Hi Willow and Talia! Congratulations to you both on being crowned Dogs of the Day!

I was near tears, beautiful Talia, reading your backstory, your Auntie's love filled tribute, your life affirming rags to riches story! But oh, those photos!!!

I'm so sorry to learn how horribly you were abused by your former "humans," Talia. Such people should never be allowed ownership of any animal!!! Thankfully you escaped their evil clutches, finding your way to that caring furever home you, and every pet/animal companion deserves! Not only have you been blessed with a furever Mom who will love you unconditionally, but an extrended family as well...a loving Aunite AND a furry best friend, mentor and soulmate in dear, devoted Willow! Oh, the photos of you and Willow, bonded for life, have my heart melted into a pool of pure mush!

They are special because Talia is a rescue that was found in Clacton with owners who hadn't even given her a name. She was unable to walk and was skin and bone. WIth help from my dog Willow, Talia has learnt to walk again and play she is now a very happy dog who sleeps beside Willow and isn't always scared.
    Now, healed physicially and emotionally, never to long for love, companionship or FOOD ever again, you are truly living your best life, sweetheart, and I couldn't be happier for you! And no doubt you've brought new purpose to beautiful Willow's life as well! How lucky your family is, Talia, having a brave, gentle and loving, sweet as can be furry family memeber in you! Endless thanks to your Mom for saving you, proving yet again the priceless rewards of rescue! You truly are one in a million, sweetheart, a fighter and survivor, beautiful inside and out!

I hope you and dear Willow are enjoying a very special day of celebration, sweetheart...playing and cuddling together, feasting on some yummy vittles and treats, spending special time with your Mom and Auntie, being loved and pampered to pieces!!! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you and Willow, one terrific team, our very special and most deserving Dogs of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Best friends for life!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Beautiful babies!

I just love these two! Lucky you. 🙂

Dearest Willow and Talia, what a beautiful pair you are, so precious indeed! Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. We see two lovely dogs, so different in physical appearance but with the tightest bond ever! What a touching and heart-lifting story you have to tell.. Sweet little Talia, so abused by previous dirtbag owners who hadn't even given you a name and had you in such poor physical condition you were unable to walk and were skin and bones. I'm so very glad and grateful that you were rescued and came to live with your true family, complete with Willow, who helped you learn to walk and play again! You don't live in the same household, but you are together often enough to learn what love and care are and to form your deep bond. Now you have the wonderful family that you deserve and always deserved. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Willow and Talia, on being chosen Dogs of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and love and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Willow and Talia

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 219
Size:  11.4 KB

Congratulations on being Dogs of the Day
    You two are so cute together, snuggling.
    What a wonderful friendship
    Celebrate your special day and many more