Thread: Beautiful Bailey!

Threaded View

Beautiful Bailey!

Dearest Bailey, you are beautiful indeed! What an absolutely stunning young Ragdoll guy you are! That thick, fluffy fur in shades of white to dark grey is gorgeous and looks so soft and luxurious! And what a sweet face you have, with those perky ears with the long ear-tufts, and those lovely big eyes in that pale sky-blue shade. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! They show off your beauty so well, and how very relaxed and content you are. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Reynoldsburg, OH to pet you, and pet your dear Mommy and siblings, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrents Jeff and Teresa W. will pet you all for me .

And what an amazing story you have to tell! Your dear Purrrents-to-be found your Mommy-to-be one evening, cold and hungry and standing on their doorstep. And they brought her inside, keeping her safe until they could get her to the vet. One week after her rescue, she gave birth to four beautiful boys, you and your brothers! And bless their hearts, your dear Purrrents kept you all! My very deepest thanks to them for rescuing you all and bringing you Home to become part of the family! Now you boys are three years old. You're playful and you love to cuddle, and all you boys love looking out the window and being held. You keep your dear Mommy safe with a close watch over her. You love to flop and also to get your picture taken. You all love each other so very much, don't you! What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Bailey, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Mommy and brothers and Purrrents Jeff and Teresa and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 08-05-2022 at 07:12 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery