Thread: Terrific Tracker!

Terrific Tracker!

Woof, woof Tracker, a.k.a. "Bean!" Happy Dog of the Day, sweetheart!

What a handsome Alaskan Malamute boy you are, Beans! Your soft, soulful brown eyes are heart-melting, and just look at that famous, million mega watt smile! Oh, to be greeted by that beautiful, sweet face, that warm smile at the end of the day must be pure heaven!

I so enjoyed reading your backstory, Tracker, learning how you and your human came to be as one, of the very special bond you and she/he share! No doubt it was meant to be, a case of love at first sight!

I first met Tracker when he was only three months old. I ran into a friend of mine at a flea market near our home, and she happens to be a Cherokee Indian. Tracker's mom came to my friend, One Feather, when she was pregnant and gave birth to a large litter. When I found out about the litter, I knew I had to have one. All of them were just gorgeous and playing together, but Tracker was the little runt with a big heart, and I knew he was meant for me.��
    And the rest is happy history, you and fur sis Rosie the Lab x GSD living the best life imaginable: jogging with your human; scampering about the countryside chasing those pesky bunnies and taking in all of those exciting scents! Best of all you are so very loved! What more could a pup hope for?

Your human is one lucky soul, having been blessed with a furry family member, a best 4 footed friend (and fellow jogger, hehe) as beautiful, as joyful, as loyal and loving as you, Tracker! You truly are one EXTRA special boy, sweetheart, a treasure, simply the best!

I brought brought him home wrapped up in a towel. It was obvious he missed his littermates, but he took to Rosie right away. He loves living in the country with room to run and new smells and creatures to chase every day. He's a good dog... And the greatest jogging partner I've ever had.
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, Tracker! Meeting you and your family today, reading your proud human's heartwarming tribute, has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled and adventure packed day of celebration...jogging with your human and spending fun time with fur sis Rosie exploring the countryside; feasting on your fave foods and treats; giving and receiving tons of cuddles; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Tracker, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to dear Rosie, too!!!

That smile!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Tracker, a.k.a. "Beans," you are absolutely adorable! What a beautiful Alaskan Malamute you are, with that gorgeous light brown and white fur that looks so soft, and that sweet face with those lovely big brown eyes, and that mouth open in a big smile with your pink tongue reaching out. Thank you for sharing that great photo with us! You have the most delightful personality, too. You're full of energy, and you keep busy chasing rabbits in the snow, playing fetch and keep-away, jogging, and playing with big sister Rosie.

What a nice story you have to tell! You and your dear Human-Mom-to-be came together thanks to her running into a dear friend by chance and finding out about your Doggie-Mom and her litter. She met you all, and you and she fell in love! You were just three months old, and she brought you home wrapped in a towel. You missed your littermates but connected right away with Rosie. Now you love living in the country with room to run and new smells and creatures to chase every day. And you're a good dog and the greatest jogging partner Mom has ever had! You and she love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Tracker, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear Mom and Rosie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats and maybe even another nice long jog!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Tracker

Name:  large11.jpg
Views: 224
Size:  12.4 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    You are a big handsome cuddler who found the perfect home
    You have plenty of room to run and chase squirrels.
    Celebrate your special day and many more