Thread: Adorable Hamilton!

Adorable Hamilton!

Congratulations on recently adopting this darling boy! Just by looking at his photos I can see he’s a character. He looks like a ton of fun. I hope you enjoy many fabulous years together!

Dearest Hamilton, a.k.a. Hamilton Jackson McEvoy, what a handsome fellow you are! You're an absolutely stunning young man, with that gorgeous grey Tuxedo fur that looks so soft and that sweet face with those long white whiskers and cute pink nose and lovely big pale-green eyes. You're a perfect gentleman, dressed properly for any occasion in your grey formal wear complete with white shirtfront and gloves and shoes. And I love those pink paw pads! Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. What a delightful assortment they are, beautifully composed and showing you off at your very best! And how nice to see your dear Dad back there in the first. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Apple Valley, MN to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Mom and Dad will pet you for me .

Your dear Purrrents adopted you from the Animal Humane Society of Coon Rapids. We thank your Purrrents for choosing to adopt a shelter cat, and we thank the Animal Humane Society for sheltering you and getting you together with your Purrrents-to-be. You're already settling in Purrrfectly, making yourself right at home! You're very friendly and affectionate. You love to cuddle, you come running when they call you, and you meow like crazy.

And what a lovely story you have to tell! Your dear Mom's kitty, her dear first cat on her own, passed away very unexpectedly three months ago, and she was devastated. Our very deepest sympathy to her and all who love and grieve and miss this precious kitty. Then one day she was looking at the AHS web site and saw your face, and she and Dad went to meet you. You're such a loving boy, you all fell in love and adopted each other right away! You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Hamilton, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Mom and Dad and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know your Mom's dear kitty Angel is rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!

Last edited by phesina; 07-22-2022 at 07:08 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Handsome Hamilton!

Hi Hamilton! Happy Cat Cat of the Day, sweetheart!😁

Oh my! What a debonair, most handsome and fetching feline you are, Hamilton, beautiful inside and out! You didn't waste any time, did you, settling into your furever home in record time..2 days!😁 No doubt you and your Mom and Dad were destined to be!

My cat - which was my first cat on my own - passed away very unexpectedly three months ago and I was devastated. One day I was looking on the AHS website and saw Hamilton's face. I went and met him and he was such a loving boy it was instantly obvious that he was ours. He is making himself right at home. We love him so very much.
    How very blessed your Mom and Dad are, having a furry family member as special as you to call their very own.😻 You've only been with your humans a mere few days but already the bond you and your pawrents share runs deep; helping to heal your Mommy's heart after the devastating loss of your cherished predecessor and bringing so much comfort and joy to their days!

What a heaven sent treasure you are, Hamilton, just as special as can be, the poster boy for kitty adoption!😎 Great thanks to your family for opening their home and hearts to you, providing you with the carefree, happy and love filled home you so deserve! You're the best!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! Meeting you today, seeing your heart-melting photos, reading your Mom's love filled tribute, your heartwarming homecoming story has been such a treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Hamilton, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, Every Day!😍🤗😘

Precious Hamilton!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Most handsome Hamilton!

Hello, most handsome Hamilton! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous kitty you are! You look very nice in your grey formal wear! I like your sweet face, your green eyes and your cute nose! Such a good-looking kitty!

I smiled as I read your adoption story! Your people saw you on the shelter's Web site, then went to meet you, and home you came ! You are settling in, affectionate and friendly! You are helping your dad as he works at the table! You meow like crazy, and you already like cuddles --- PURRR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day and happy life to sweet Hamilton!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678