Thread: Sweet Sassy Saffron!

Sweet Sassy Saffron!

Greetings, Saffron in beautiful Kilmainhamwood, County Meath, Ireland! Happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart!

What a beautiful, purrsonality packed, sweet and sassy Calico girl you are, Saffron, bringing endless smiles, joy and laughter to your human's days with your sass and your antics, your fun loving purrsonality! Your squee worthy feature photo speaks volumes! hehe What a character you are, Saffron, definitely a girl who knows what she wants and when she wants it, hehe! But truth be told, at heart you're a total mush with a heart of gold, a friend to all, humans and animals alike!

What a lucky Irish lass your are, Saffron, truly living good life there in enchanting, rural Kilmainhamwood, sharing so many "lovey dovey days" with your fur sister Deedee and human! Endless thanks to your human for going the rescue route, welcoming into her/his home and heart (along with Deedee!) one most deserving girl; providing you with that happy, carefree and love filled life you so deserve! How lucky your Mom/Dad is, having a fur baby as beautiful, as sweet and sassy, as loving as you! Purrfection on 4 paws, that you are, Saffron, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Saffron! Meeting you today, reading your human's love filled tribute, being given just a glimpse into your idyllic life, has been such a treat! I hope you're being treated to a very special, "lovely dovey" Cat of the Day celebration...playing with sister Deedee and spending special time with your human, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful, sweet Saffron, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to dear sister Deedee, too!!!

Miss Photogenic!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Saffron, what a sweet sassy Calico Lady you are, indeed! You're absolutely beautiful, with that soft-looking multi-color fur in such an interesting design and that sweet face with those big perky ears and lovely big round pale-green eyes. Thank you for sharing that great photo with us! You're so cute, relaxing there and looking straight out at me. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the sea to Kilmainhamwood, County Meath, Ireland to pet you, and pet your "sister" Deedee, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you both for me .

What a terrific story you have to tell! You and Deedee are both rescue cats from Dublin, and we thank your dear Purrrsons for choosing rescue kitties. You and Deedee are excellent examples of the pet-companion treasures to be found in rescue shelters! You both happily settled into rural life six and a half years ago when your family moved from Dublin. And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You exhibit those Calico traits of having a mind of your own and loving to do things your way. You're very friendly, especially with other animals. Lately you've been needing more petting at home, so you and your dear Purrrsons have been having some really nice lovey dovey times together! You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Saffron, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear sister Deedee and Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello, Saffron in Ireland! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous lady you are! I like your sweet face, your white whiskers and your calico fur! I would be very happy to pet you and Deedee - since I can't, though, I hope your people will give extra pats to both of you for me. You are lovely!

I smiled as I read about how you moved from Dublin to a rural area. You prefer to do things your way, smartie girl! Lately you have been more snuggly and have enjoyed lovey dovey time with your people. Best of all, you are greatly loved! PURR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Saffron!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congrats Sweet Saffron on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana