Thread: Marvelous Martina!!!

Marvelous Martina!!!

Greetings, Miss Martina..."sweetest dog alive!" Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a most precious, cutie patootie Chi pupper you are, Martina! Your photo has me in total meltdown mode! Your sweet little face, those HUGE brown eyes, are total heart-melters! And how fab is your bell bling! hehe But that tongue action?

How lucky your humans are, having a fur baby as adorable, as sweet and cuddly, as special as you, Martina! You may be pint-sized, but you sure do pack a ton of personality and heart, spunk and spirit into that wee frame! And with the help of your daily meds, not even a diagnosis of DHD can keep you from enjoying your family, every minute of your wonderful life to the max! Beautiful inside and out, that you are, Martina, the sweetest dog ever, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby girl! Meeting you today, reading your pawrent's love filled tribute has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special Dog of the Day celebration, play with your socks, hehe; munching on some yummy treats; curling up on your humans' lap, receiving tons of cuddles; being spoiled to the max and loved to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, adorable Martina, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Be still my heart!!!😍😍😍

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Martina

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 127
Size:  11.9 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    Having several chihuahuas myself I can say
    you are the perfect size for a senior.
    You love to chase those socks.
    And please take your medicine every day

Dearest Martina, you are marvelous, indeed! What a precious Chihuahua lady you are! You are utterly adorable in that great photo, and thank you for sharing it with us. You're so cute with those huge ears and lovely big dark eyes and that big smile, complete with tongue sticking out! And you have the most delightful personality, too. You're a mature lady of 13 years, but you have plenty of energy, making your dear people smile with your antics! And you have fun playing with socks. You've developed Degenerative Heart Disease, not uncommon in small dogs, but you take your daily medicines and you're doing fine. You're your dear person's special friend! You and all your family members love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Martina, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your special friend and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery