Thread: Darling Dixie!

Darling Dixie!

Hi Dixie Tequila on Ice! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet baby girl! That certainly is a BIG name you have, Dixie Tequila on Ice," but so fitting a girl with a heart as big as yours!

Be still my Bully loving heart! What a beautiful, most precious American Bulldog puppy you are, Dixie! Your soft, love filled brown eyes are total heart-melters! And oh, how I'd love to get lost in those velvety soft wrinkles!

I'm so sorry to hear of the tragic passing of your Daddy's beloved childhood pup. But what a pawsome job you're doing, sweetheart, helping to heal his heart, bringing so much joy and laughter to his and your Mommy's days with your puppy antics, your playfulness, your sweet and loving ways! They knew the moment they laid eyes on you that fateful day at the shelter that you were "the one," and how right they were! How perfectly you're carrying on your family's love for the Bully breed, Dixie, not to mention being one fabulous ambassador for your too often misunderstood breed!

How lucky your Mom and Dad, your young skin sister are, having a beautiful, smart, sweet and cuddly, tender hearted, loyal and loving best friend and family member in you, Dixie! And as if all that wasn't enough to recommend you...

Dixie is special because she is helping me and my family give the bully breeds a good reputation. She also saved my daughter's life from another dog (not ours) running toward her threateteningly. I absolutely love having her as a part of my family.
    Wow! Talk about special! In addition to all of your other impressive attributes you're a heroine, Dixie, coming to your skin sister's aid, saving her from the unspeakable! What a girl! You truly are a gem, sweetheart, beautiful in body and heart, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby girl! Meeting you today, reading your proud Mom's heartwarming tribute, seeing your swoon worthy photos, has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled Dog of the Day celebration, Dixie...playing with your flirt and spring poles, hehe; savoring some yummy treats; cuddling with your humans; being spoiled to the max and loved to bits! Lots of love, big hugs and slobbery smooches to you, beautiful Dixie, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dixie

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  12.5 KB

Congratulations on being Dog (Pup) of the Day
    What a little sweetheart who will grow into her wrinkles
    You are independent, but very protective
    Celebrate your special day and every day

Dearest Dixie, a.k.a.Dixie Tequila on Ice, you are darling indeed! What an absolutely adorable American Bulldog pup you are, so beautiful with that sleek, soft-looking brown and white fur and that sweet face with those lovely big eyes. Your skin is loose and wrinkly at your age of just four months, but your dear people know you will grow into it. And what a terrific story you have to tell! You've already saved your dear person's daughter's life from a dog that was threatening her! You're special because you're doing a fine job helping your family give the bully breeds a good reputation. Your person's boyfriend's childhood dog died suddenly, so she began looking for puppies. As soon as she saw you, she knew you were all meant to be together! You're helping greatly to comfort them in their grief at the sudden loss of that dear dog. You're laid-back and playful, very cuddly and tender-hearted. You're full of energy and make them smile with your antics. As your person says, you're "a wiggle monster in the first degree!" You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Dixie, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know your dear childhood-dog Angel is rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery