Thread: Stunning Senior Dante!

Stunning Senior Dante!

Greetings, Senior Dante! Happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful boy! It's always an honor, having the pleasure of paying tribute to a beloved senior kittyzen, and how very deserving of your Cat of the Day crown you are, Dante!

Now, on to the good stuff, hehe What a stunning, sleek and shiny, amber eyed pantherette you are, Dante! I don't know what's more impressive, your breathtaking beauty, your playful and mischievous purrsonality, your incredible longevity or your love (REAL love!) for water! Speaking of water! Not sure what was "in the water" there in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan the day you were born, Dante, but it surely must have had some magical powers for you truly are one in a million, purrfect in every way imaginable, simply the BEST!

How blessed your family is, Dante, having known your love and companionship the past 23 years and counting! A family couldn't hope for more in a furry family member. You truly are testament to the immeasurable rewards of kitty adoption!
    We here on Pet Talk, along with our COTD pawrents, like to say that every feline fur baby is Cat of the Day, EVERY day, and you surely are that Dante, and so much more...your family's loyal and loving, ever faithful best friend; a never ending source of comfort and joy, love and laughter each and every day of the year; their Cat of a Lifetime!

Great thanks to your human for giving us the honor of paying tribute to one amazing, fabulous, special beyond words kitty! Now the whole world knows just how special you are, Dante! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, sweetheart...taking a nice long nap or two; spending time in your yard, chasing down those pesky mice, maybe even taking a "dip," lol; cuddling with your humans; being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and *kisses* to you, beautiful, sweet Dante, Cat of a Lifetime!!!

Stunning!!!

Last edited by tatsxxx11; 07-20-2022 at 01:34 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Dante, a.k.a. Senior Dante Alighieri, how nice to meet a Yooper kitty as Cat of the Day! One who is such an utterly gorgeous gentleman, too! You're so handsome with that sleek, glossy, thick black fur that looks so soft, and that sweet face with those lovely big pale-gold eyes. Thank you for sharing that great photo with us! You look so very wise and comfortable, basking there on your dear Purrrson's bed with your legs tucked in, gazing straight out at me. I wish I could reach through the screen and down over to Santa Fe, NM and pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a terrific story you have to tell! Your story began in Michigan's Upper Peninsula, where your dear Purrrson-to-be found you in a shelter 20 years ago. And you and he/she are still together, now in the mountains near Santa Fe, New Mexico (quite a switch from the UP!). You have the most delightful Purrrsonality! At your mature age, you're hard of hearing and you like to sleep most of the time. You still have that playful and mischievous attitude when you're awake! You love to walk into the shower when someone is using it, lapping up water off the shower head until you realize you're getting soaked, at which point you take off yelling. When you could hear, you would come when whistled at. You would even go for a swim in the lake when you were younger! You still show some independence, though you've become a "love sponge" with getting on in years. You and your dear Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Dante, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 07-20-2022 at 09:10 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Concatulations Senior Dante on being chosen COTD.
    You look stunning not a day older than 3 years .
    I wish you lots of pets and scritches and may you be
    everyday COTD.

Dante!

He’s gorgeous, and congratulations on his age! That’s amazing!!!

Stunning Dante!

Hello, Dante in New Mexico (but formerly a Yooper kitty)! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous senior gentleman you are! I would be honored to pet you and stroke your fur, which looks very shiny and soft! As my friend phesina has said, you are so handsome, and you look very wise and comfortable.

How wonderful that you and your person have enjoyed all these years together! You are a bit of a water kitty, joining your person in the shower until you realize you're getting wet ... uh-oh! Now you are more of a love sponge, and you take lots of naps. And always your most handsome self - PURR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Dante!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678